Finale

"And then the gangster and the webtoon artist get married in the end after going through all the hurdles together." Ari finishes and another reporter asks her a question. "You took a break from writing for two years. Was it because of your marriage?"

"I wanted some time off from the internet, in general, to focus on myself and my personal and mental health. Marriage was just a bonus." She answered and I giggled while standing backstage.

"Why did you opt for a romance genre as your comeback webtoon?" Someone asked and she smiled before answering. "Maybe because I learned about love a little late."

"The main characters are named Jungkook and Ari. There was an article 2 years ago about a comment under your post with a confession letter calling someone Ari. It was denied at that time that your real name was Ari. If you are using your husband's name as the male lead and Ari as the female lead then is your real name Ari?" Ari smiled and held the mic close to her lips. "I liked the name so much at the time that I used it as the main character for this webtoon."

"Pomme, have you recovered from depression?" A woman asked and Ari nodded. "I am. I took the break for that and my loved ones and fans helped me get through this faster."

"Pomme, thanks for standing against cyberbullying and spreading awareness against it. We are proud of you, Pomme." The woman said before sitting down and Ari smiled genuinely.

--------------

"Can I get your autograph as well?" I asked, handing Ari a fan good of this webtoon. She looked up at me and stood from her seat, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down before kissing my lips in public.

"You came?" She asked and I gave her an arrogant look. "Of course, my favorite artist is having a comeback after 2 years and this is the webtoon her mother started. I had to."

"Thanks for coming, samurai jjk." She said. I poked her waist and she twitched before releasing me.

"Stop calling me that!"
"Never!"

I hugged her tightly and she pressed her head on my chest. "But shouldn't you pay me for using my name? Copyrights?" I asked and she giggled in my embrace.

"I'll pay you tonight, husband." She said and butterflies were swarming in my stomach. "I can't wait to go home, wifey."

"Hey, can you both stop!" We broke the hug and looked at the six men looking at us with disgusted expressions. "We are here as well!" Yoongi said.

"I am just hugging my wife," I said and Ari nodded. "I am just hugging my husband." 

"You can do that at home! We came here to support you so entertain us first!" Jin said. "Thank you so much for coming!" Ari cheered and Namjoon flipped his invisible hair.

"Of course, little shit is creating a new love comic. We are all reading it!" He said and Taehyung smacked his arm. "It is a webtoon, you fool!"

"No but you really used both of your names as characters in the webtoon and it had the same first scene where you both encounter for the first time in real life, in a cafe as a blind date," Jimin said and we nodded.

"I don't know but it is like Mrs. Jin planned our love story even before we met each other," I said while holding Ari's hand. She smiled and shrugged lightly. "Maybe it was destiny!" 

"Pomme!" We turned to look at Editor Kwon approaching us with Chi-won and Mino. "I am so excited about this webtoon."

"Yes, this will be the first time that we will work on a romance webtoon!" Mino cheered and Chi-won clapped his hands. "I can't wait!"

"Neither can I!" I said while jumping and all of them stared at me weirdly. I cleared my throat and fixed my suit before glancing at them.

"We discussed an entire chapter about bullying and judgemental society but look at you all judging me over reading webtoons in the finale!" I remarked and they started laughing.

"Anyway! Enjoy the party!" Editor said before walking away, Chi-won and Mino following his lead like soldiers.

"How's Uncle Jiho? Is he coming?" Hobi asked us but I shook my head. "He video called us in the morning though. I'm handling his business as well so he pretended to ask me about business but then sneekily wished Ari good luck for her new Webtoon."

"He always does that." Ari said and I chuckled. "Well, you are not mad at him anymore." Jimin said and I agreed to him.

"Hey! I can't wait to try the snacks here!! Where's the food section?" Namjoon asked and Jin smacked his arm.

"You're actually here for the food, right?" Jin barked and Namjoon nodded. "I don't understand movies so all I gotta do here is eat."

"WEBTOON!" I snarled along with Hobi and heard Yoongi and Ari chuckling beside us. "Whatever," Namjoon said looking away.

"Even mom and dad wished me luck for the Webtoon today!" Ari cheered beside me. "Yes, they called us in the middle of the night because they thought that we are 17 hours behind their time when it's the opposite."

"17 hours ahead?" Liam asked and I nodded. "California things."

"Should we get back home earlier and have fun by ourselves?" I whispered to her and she pouted at me. "Should we?"

I nodded while showing her my puppy eyes. "Okay then!"
"YES!" I cheered before lifting her up and spinning her.

"You both stop!" Yoongi said separating us. "Yes! This is a webtoon launch event! Not a hook-up show!" Taehyung commented.

"Hey, wait! We are here for the webtoon launch but I don't even know the webtoon name! What is it?" Namjoon stated and Ari and I exchanged glances before screaming with the 5 other boys.

"Mafia Fanboy!" 

-THE END-

*a special chapter next (:
ur welcome*