Season 1 Episode 11: Speed Metal

No one's pov.

It was the perfect night to get away from people in city as you take a country drive home. That was the con Knockout was doing while listen to the sweet pod cast. "As metropolitan pd continues to creak down on illegal street racing citing the danger to both drivers and pedestrians.'  The host said as he tried to tell the viewers what's will happened to them. After that, he turns it off and rushes down the road. Where there was three street racer then came the the fourth. Knockout pulled up to the side that was on the left and just sat getting ready for the fun. The person next to him, notice the designs that were on the con and smiles. "Not from around here? European design?", The human asked as he tries to make some small talk to the 'person' that was in the car. When he got no answer from the car his tone changes. "Sure is pretty. Too pretty.", The guy said as he took his rings out. The human racer moves his arms onto the other said of Knockout and leaving a scratch that was on the paint job. The con fixes his mirror to see where the damage was done by the brainless racers. Then it moves over towards where the guy was at. There was just a normal angel smile placed on it. The the window rolled up as the races was about to began. If we all know is that Knockout hates to me dirty or dull. And see what the human just did to the side of his door was one way to get on the con's bad side. "Big mistakes.", The crazy scientist said as he shifts down the gears to get ready show the racer a piece of his mind. The person that was in the middle of the four, raises his arm where he hold up a flashlight. Once he turns it one the four went as fast as they could to get first in the race. The human that messed with the con was in the front while Knockout was all the way in the back to watch out for the other two that had done nothing wrong. The street races looked behind him to see that the other were coming close until he pushed down on another petal the made him increase his speed. Once he did that he was getting as far away from the three, but as he did that a pair of bright lights came from behind him. Knockout matches with the speed of the racer and hits the back of the car that had the human inside of it. The guy jumps inside the car and turns back too look at the con. "Hey!", The man yelled as he didn't think another racer would be able to do that. A sharp turn was coming into view, and the human was trying to pass it, but soon was hit when Knockout came rushing into the side of him. This made the human racer come over the side of the hill and flipping in the air before hitting the ground. A load crash sound came when the car feel down. The street racer was okay as it seems, but there was no way he would be able to get out. He was upside down with now a broken windows and missing parts. "Oh, dude.", He said as he rub his hands on his hand. Then he looked up seeing the car the made him crash. "You scratch my paint. I scratch yours.", The con said as he looked down on his artwork. The be backs up and went of with his marry way, just like he didn't do anything with that human. 

Jack Darby's pov.

The day was clear and sunny once again. The end of the school day and everyone was setting off to get home or something to eat. I placed my helmet on top of my head as I pulled out with Arcee to get over to the base with the others. But sadly we were stopped by someone that I wish. "Hey, Cherry  mope head.", Vince said as he tried to mess with me once again. "Uh, this mope head has dual carbs and can go zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds.", I said while being a little smart to him as I put my foot up. Then the two of us where off and on our way to base, but know that jerk he didn't take as lightly. We got to a red light and it was just a normal day, but we were alone for now in the town. "Uh Jack. A lady's vital stats are her own business.",  Arcee told me as she didn't want her status being placed around the world. I sighs and knows that she was right about that one. "Hey, nick right?", A girl asked me while I think trying to find out who I was. I turned around to see Sierra and her friend holding their books as they seem to be walking home. "Actually it it's Jack.", I corrected her as I studder a bit since she was my crush. "Jack, sorry. I'm Sierra.", She told me her name, while not knowing we been going to the same school for a long time together. It was kinda upsetting that she didn't know my name, but yeah she talking to me. That has to mean something, right? "I know.", I told her since I knew her for a long time. "You once offered to take me for a ride.", She told me. I completely forgot about that since me and other been worried about the cons trying to kill us. And don't get me started on the M.E.C.H. people. "Uh, of course. I I did at any time.", I told he as the panic started to get the best of me. "I'm your guardian, kiddo. Not your wing man.",  Arcee said to me. I glared at her as I knew she was looking at me through the rear view mirror. "So, how about now?", She asked me with a smiled that would work. I tried to say the right words, but nothing came. Just then Vince came up in his car between us. "Hey hey, small world.", He said to me. I was a bit mad as I didn't want to deal with him right now. "Um, I'm having a conversation.", I said to him as I just now wanting to go to the base now. "Cheer captain here, might enjoy watching you take on four wheels of muscles car.", Vince said to me as I knew what he was trying to do to me. I also watched the girls whispered to each other as they were watching the two of us. "Are you challenging me to a race?", I asked him was trying to make it clear.  Something inside of me told me to do, but the other side just go on your way. "You catch on quick punk, what do you say?", the jerk asked me as I didn't know what to say. I looked at Sierra and her friend as they were trying to see what type of person that I was. I know that I want to impress her, but at the same time I don't. Before I could even answer I guess the light turned green, because Arcee rushes us two out of there. Just leaving me saying nothing to them. "You didn't let me answer.", I told was I din't was to make myself looked like a fool in front of my crush. "Nope.",  She told me as we just headed out to the base. "Arcee, we can totally smoke him.", I said to her knowing that she can drive faster then anyone of these man made cars. "Yip.",  She told me as we just kept going. "You just don't get it.", I told her as it was a normal teen thing to do with each other. We came again to another stop light. "I don't make the rules, Jack. Optimus does. And rule number one in case you missed it, never abuse power for personal gain and that includes horsepower.",  She told me as I knew that was the rule and we all had to obey what the prime says. I sighed and then looked away when once again Vince pulled up to us. "Vince, maybe racing isn't such a good idea.", I told hims as I knew this wasn't going to work. He started to laugh as it made me sound all silly in the inside. After he was done laughing at me he turn to talk. "I figured. You ride around like your bike's something special, but it's just a chunky clunky trike. And ugly.", The rich boy that he is stated to me and made a u-turn from the wrong lane once the light was green. "That's it! The yahoo's going down.",  Arcee said did the same thing. I was too busy trying to get the gas away from my ace and just focus on getting to the base. I jumped hen she did that and looked at the speaker where she talks. "Well, what happened to rule number one?", I asked as she just said that racing was out of the problem, but now it seem to be back in it. "Gets bent just this once.",  She said as they knew this was just a secret between us too.