Season 1 Episode 4: Darkness Rising - Part 4

Previously on Transformers Prime:

"It's as if the blood of Unicron the Destroyer flows through my veins"

"Dark Energon? It's so scarce as to be virtually non-existent"

"Contact with civilians!"

"We're protecting them!"

"Fetch me this Fowler"

"Tell me the location of the Autobots' base.."

"It's an sos"

"Scrap!"

"Rise my army!"

"Behold! The power of Dark Energon!"

No one's pov.

The dead rise from the grow with glowing purple eyes as the same with their vines. "Megatron has desecrated the resting place of our fallen ancestors, as his own!",  Ratchet said to his leader as the two of them watched as more come up from the ground and headed towards them. "Not even the dead are free from his warmongering.",  The primes stated and get in defense mode to protect his fellow autobot as the con leader watches from the cliff. "At last, symbiosis, I can feel it. I possess complete control over my army. Destroy them!",  He shouted as more zombies went to the two. As they were trying to get the Prime; one of them got shot in the faces and then more did. Optimus pulled out on of his hand gun and let out the other. The two bots backup, trying to get away from their ancestors. "Optimus, if out combatants are already deceased? How can we possibly defeat them?",  Ratchet asked his leader as them kept backing up and the prime kept shooting at the old bots. 

"Ratchet retreat. Bridge yourself back to base.",  The leader commanded, but the old doc bot pulled out his blaze hands. "No, I shall stand with you Optimus. You may require a medic when this is over with.",   The medic stated and the two of them went closer to the fallen teammates. Optimus was shooting them down as Ratchet slice and dices them, but notice when a hand fell off of the con. The hand tries to move, but the life power stops and ends up going back to it's resting place. "I recommend dissection. The smaller the pieces the better.",   The doc bot said and then went back to what he was doing. The prime stops in his tracks and stands up looking t his old friend. "Sound advice, old friend."  He said as his guns turned back into hands and the hands into blades. The two chopped down the ones that were near them and stop while looking up at the Dark Lord. "I have mastered dark energon. When you fall, Optimus, you too shall join my army.",  Megatron while mostly looking at Optimus. The Autobot leader glared deeply at him and continue to slice down the zombies. Clearing a path for his medic. 

Jack Darby's pov. 

Lazer were coming from the top of the aircraft. They were pouring down at us and the three of use try to run off to get away from any harms. Raf got knocked over by one an his older sister wen to cover him as I cover the two of them. Then Miko's guardian came in his drivers form and  open the door on the side we were on. He was blocking the bends for us. "Get in! Now!",  He shouted as the three of us jumped into the car and then we drove off. 

Raf was buckled up while we looking behind us as we're getting shoot at. "Thanks Bulkhead.", I said to him as Alex dug through her bag. "Yeah, thanks.", Raf said relaxing a bit. "I own you one.", I heard Alex said. "What are you doing here?!",  He asked the three of us as I started to buckled up. "We were worried about Miko. Have you seen here?", I asked knowing that I didn't seen Miko in the vehicle with us. "What's she look like?", someone said behind us. Me and Raf turned around seeing that she was there with a huge grin on her face. "Was she back there the whole time?", I asked the sibling of my friend. "Yep.", Alex told me. we stopped behind a giant rock. "Everyone out.",  The bot commanded us to do. I got out and helped Raf out not knowing if the other two got out or no since the dust was covering our eyes. "And this time please wait here.",  Bulkhead said to each and one of us.