[Scenario 6] You Fall Asleep On Their Lap

Athanasia De Alger Obelia

She was relaxing on the couch, nodding off into a peaceful sleep. You too soon drifted off, finding yourself curled up in her lap. After a few minutes, she awoke and was taken aback to find you by her side. Her face lit up in surprise, her gaze soft and filled with admiration as she gently ran her fingers through your hair, before closing her eyes and slipping back into a peaceful slumber.

Cayena Hill

She smiles softly, hearing your soft snores. She finds it cute when you fall asleep on her.

Keira Parvis

She was flustered and blushed deeply. Her brows furrowed and her gaze narrowed, her expression shifting to seriousness as she made sure you were as comfortable as possible, lightly brushing the hair off your face and allowing you to rest peacefully in her lap.

Medea Solon

She gently caressed your cheek with her right hand while her head rested on her left. A faint blush appeared on her face as she made sure no one disturbed your calm, peaceful sleep.

Melissa Podebrat

She was talking to you but your fatigue got the better of you, and you eventually drifted off, falling asleep in her lap. Her eyes widened in surprise, but softened when she realized it was you. She smiled, lightly booping your nose, before turning a bit pink when she noticed two of the maids staring at her in awe. Melissa quickly dismissed them, and they scurried away, leaving the both of you alone.

Navier Trovi

She was unsure of what to do at this situation, but she just gently scooped you up in her arms and placed you in the bed. She then sat at the edge of the bed, admiring your sleeping face tenderly.

Penelope Eckhart

Made sure you're in a comfortable position as she gently patted your shoulder lovingly to help you sleep better.

Roxanna Agriche

She hummed a song in her bored state, which ended up becoming a lullaby that made you drift off. Surprised by the sudden action, she gave a little chuckle and a smile before continuing to hum softly, stroking your hair all the while.