[Scenario 7] Surprise Hug (From Behind)

Athanasia De Alger Obelia

She jumped in surprise at first, but when she realized it was you, she let out a relieved sigh and embraced you tightly with a warm happy smile.

Cayena Hill

She gasped and quickly turned her gaze to the side, her lips curled up into a soft smile and patted your head with a faint blush on her cheeks.

Keira Parvis

She flinched and once she saw it was you, she sighed.

"Y/N, don't hug me like that out of nowhere, you scared me!" She lightly chastised you, followed by a groan and a gentle rub of her temples. 

After you apologized, she only shook her head with a giggle and opened her arms. You beamed and moved to hug her, but the result of the embrace was the two of you tumbling to the floor. 

Despite the awkwardness, you both laughed heartily and Keira even gave you a sweet kiss on the forehead.

"I love you!"

Medea Solon

When someone suddenly hugged her, she was taken aback and her mouth opened in surprise. She quickly turned her head to give you a sideways glance and raised her eyebrows, before closing her eyes and smiling softly.

"Don't just surprise me like that..."

Melissa Podebrat

You had your face pressed against the back of her neck in an embrace, prompting a slight yelp and a frantic look from behind her to see who it was while a droplet of sweat trickled down her face. Her cheeks then turned a deep shade of red as her eyebrows creased in concern.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Navier Trovi

She was standing as she reads a business paper so when you suddenly hugged her, she was surprised and a bead of sweat also ran down her face. Her eyes softened and there was a faint blush on her cheeks.

"You're always full of surprises, Y/N..." She commented and her voice had softness in it.

Penelope Eckhart

She yelped and narrowed her eyes when it was just you. She sighed and let you continue hugging her from behind.

Her expression softened and she looked back at you, giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Roxana Agriche

She was stunned for a moment, but quickly recovered with a warm smile and gently embraced you, wrapping her arms around you in a loving hug.

"If you wanted a hug, you could have just said so."

She said with a soft laugh giving you an affectionate squeeze in the hug.