[Scenario 16] You Sit On Their Lap

Athanasia De Alger Obelia

As she continued to work diligently in her office, you stood beside her, looking for a moment of mischief. With a mischievous smile, you playfully lifted her hand, capturing her attention. She arched an eyebrow, curious about your intentions.

"Huh? What is it?" she asked, pausing as you slowly and innocently settled onto her lap. Her eyes widened in surprise, and her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red.

"Y-Y/N, what's with the sudden...!" she exclaimed, flustered by your unexpected action.

Cayena Hill

She on her desk, engrossed in reading important documents, her expression serious and focused. From a distance, you watched her, sitting on the couch with a book in your hands.

"Hey, Cayena, how are you doing?" you asked, your voice filled with curiosity. You got up from the couch and approached her, glancing at the papers she held.

"I'm alright, Y/N," she responded, calmly continuing her work. "What about you? You can go outside and take a walk around the garden if you'd like," she suggested, her demeanor composed and collected.

You hummed in response, your gaze shifting to her lap, unoccupied at the moment. In a bold move, you took a step closer and sat down on her lap, catching her off-guard. She leaned back slightly, her surprise evident in her eyes.

"Hm, let's see..." you trailed off, pretending to read the papers in her hands. Cayena's expression softened, and she let out a chuckle, her cheeks tinted with a rosy hue. She wrapped her arm around your waist, the other hand still holding the papers, resting her chin on your shoulder.

"Do you want to help me, then? Alright," she spoke softly, a faint smile playing on her lips.

Keira Parvis

As you sat beside Keira on a bench in the garden, a comfortable silence enveloped you both. Without any warning, you shifted closer to her, catching her attention.

"Huh?" she asked, puzzled, as she raised an eyebrow. Before she could say anything more, you suddenly sat on her lap, taking her by surprise.

Her breath hitched, and her cheeks flushed as she felt flustered. However, Keira quickly composed herself, furrowing her brows and resting her head on your shoulder. A faint blush graced her cheeks as you giggled at her reaction.

Melissa Podebrat

She leaned back in her chair, her mind drifting into a daze, feeling a bit sleepy. Suddenly, she felt someone sitting on her lap, causing her to yelp and sit up straight in surprise.

She was momentarily stunned and dumbfounded until she realized it was you. "Wow, you're certainly bold," she mumbled, looking at you with bewilderment. However, her surprise quickly turned into a satisfied smile as she wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you closer, and rested her head on the crook of your neck.

"Just make sure to warn me next time before you take over my lap, alright?" she teased, a playful glint in her eyes

Medea Solon

Immersed in her studies, Medea focused intently on a complex problem before her. Despite her deep concentration, she was still aware of the sound of the door opening and sensed your presence.

"What is it?" she asked nonchalantly, her weary yet serious expression showing the weight of her task.

"Well, you seem very busy," you remarked, tilting your head slightly.