[Scenario 3] Dates With Them

Athanasia De Alger Obelia

Walking around the town and visiting a few beautiful places around the empire. Expect a quality time together full of hugs, kisses, and lots of cozy cuddles.

Cayena Hill

Stargazing, romantic dinners and just spending quality time together.

Keira Parvis

Picnics in the park, taking a stroll through a nature trail, and enjoying some sweet desserts together. 

Medea Solon

Going on a walk together, admiring the sceneries and having romantic dinners.

Melissa Podebrat

Taking horseback rides in the countryside, walking around the garden and having fun (humorous) conversations.

Navier Trovi

Also horseback riding. She loves to ride horses and enjoys it a lot.

Sometimes you also teach her how to bake and cook so she knows how to bake some desserts and food recipes. Thanks to you!

Penelope Eckhart

Going out to nice places, especially at night. She buys you jewelries and gives you presents at times.

Roxana Agriche

Whenever you go on dates, sometimes she buys you roses. Fancy dinners together, going stargazing... If you're not afraid, she shows you the poisonous butterflies she owns. You both usually go there when it's time for her to feed her blood to the butterflies which also worry you, but she reassures you and tells you that she's perfectly fine and that it's normal.