𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Adore
Verb
1. Love and respect (someone) deeply

---------------------------------------
(NAME) = Your Name

Every year, kids dress up in unique costumes, go door-to-door, and get buckets full of candy to fill their bullies full of sweet, sweet, sugary goodness.
Who doesn't love Halloween?

This Halloween was going to be extra special for Bob Velseb. Thinking about Halloween this year gave him a weird feeling in his gut. That "feeling" was a rush of adrenaline or excitement.

He slowly stomped towards the mirror in his room with jerky movements. His knees felt weak from the anticipation.

Once he reached the rusty mirror, he glared at himself with his wide smile. He glared at himself intensely.
His wobbly hand reached over, and grab a small knife, and a rusty screwdriver. He scraped the two items together, causing a cursed sound to echo throughout the messy room and his ears.

He laughed at himself. Thoughts and predictions of what will happen this Halloween swarmed his mind.

He set his tools down, reached in his pocket, then pulled out a few old photos of a certain someone. These photos were (NAME). Oh, how much he adored (NAME).
Looks, clothing, scent, everything. He adored everything about (NAME).
He's been waiting everyday for Halloween season.
Now, he'll have an excuse to see you.
He couldn't help but wonder what you would taste like?

He started to drool as he made predictions in his mind on what you could possibly taste like. Your meat could be anything. Lamb? Chicken? Cow? Pig? Mouse?
So many possibilities.

His heart beat started to speed up, and he started to breathe heavier.

Halloween was going to be so much fun this year.

---------------------------------------