The origin

Long ago in the realm of Devas(Gods) lived a little boy.He was one of the greatest disiple of Lord Shiva.One day when he was playing in the Mansarovar lake with his friends suddenly he falls into it,he tries to swim but gets lost into the great abyss.When he came back to senses ,he was again in Deva loka.

He was a decendent to one of the Sapta rishis(seven sages).

This little God child's name was Shankara bahu(the hands of lord shiva).He had a blessing of Divya Sashra(divine instrument).He could use his atma sakti(soul energy) to make the best tools.

But whenever he sat on the top of the moutain among the clouds,he could see the beautiful Bhulok.

One day he was trying to  create a little bhuloka of his own.So he used his prana (life energy) and the light of the moon on a piece of crystal in the lake.

So he used his prana (life energy) and the light of the moon on a piece of crystal in the lake

The mansarovar was glowing with a beautiful light but suddenly he was pulled in the water.And he started falling inside the dark water like a meteor in the dark space  and suddenly he felt like he was floating in air.He felt light,as if awkened from a sleep. He had entered another realm,is this his favourite Bhuloka??But why was he always attracted towards this realm.He always felt a part of his spirit was here.It felt like his 100 thousand years soul was searching something here,among these lakes,these trees.And then he saw a man was sleeping on a branch of a tree.
The more near he went towards him the more his spirit glowed with energy.Who are you ?Shankara Shiva asked.
The man was awakened from sleep,and he smiled.I am Amerendra Bahubali.
Shankara Shiva sat on a stone.'Are we related??'
'Yes' said Bahubali.
'How?'
We are both blessed with Divya shastra.
'Why did you pull me here?'asked Shankara bahu
' I tried making a lotus shield to protect my kingdom,but it seems the mortal domain has put some limitations on me.Its impossible to make it alone without your presense.'said Bahubali.
'Why should I help you?'said Shankara bahu.
Bahubali smiled and said 'you know right,we kind of have the same soul '

'You do have a part of my soul energy..But that does not mean that I will help you,I still do not approve of this wastage of energy.And also ,why should I put the soul energy at risk to protect a small kingdom.You know that we both can disappear after this.....Are you serious about this??'
Bahubali smiled.
'Oh no!!.'.exclaimed the little sage.'we can't change the laws of mortal realm.So for making this  shield you will have to use the prana (source energy) of this world,you can not use your own soul.