Mukuta(pearl)

The ship of the seven seas was one of a kind,the most important part was it's pierceless protecting shield.The ship was made of different rare materials collected from under the sea.Chand was born and raised by a sailor,who often let him drive his ship.Chand was very familiar with the sea.But what astonished him most were the dolphines.

One day 11 year old Chand,while swimming went deeper and deeper inside the sea.There were beautiful coral riffs,fishes,plants but suddenly something caught him...he desparately cried for help
...but nobody could hear him .Then he saw a yogi(a saint) appear in front of him..who had a blue aura around him ,he held him by his hand..and pulled him out of the water.After that day,he had never seen him.

But he always felt that something always protected him,something guided him through out his life.

Chand was sitting in his study room,doing some accounts work..
'Baba(father)..may I come in' said Mukuta ,the daughter of Chand.
'Come in'..
'Baba..I heard someone wants to buy our main ship and is staying at Bandardip...Do you want me to clean them off??'
Chand looked at his daughter,she was becoming more and more cruel and heartless day by day...

'Aaha Mukuta ma..Wait wait,theres like 2000 armies ..we can't finish them off..just like that...the evil king will set some more traps for us' said Chand.

'That evil king Bhallaladeva?...and what will they do with the ship..except me and you no one can drive that ...'said Mukuta with a smile

'If only Maharaj Bahubali was present here this would have never happened,I wonder what happened to Rajmata..' said Chand with a heavy sigh..

'Maharaj Bahubali??you mean that boy  on the wall of your study room??'She pointed at a painting on the wall

'Ya I knew him,he is little older than you..but so wise and talented.He deserved the throne of Mahismati..and the people deserved him as the king'he said that while watching a painting of him ,bahubali and Katappa.

'Other than us Bahubali is the only one who can drive this ship.' Said Chand

' What???! How??Did you teach him???' asked Mukuta

'No,he was the one who designed half of the ship with me'

' what?this kid???he is like 14 in the painting !!' Said Mukuta

'Forget it, just contact Nityananda and tell him that we are least interested in any deal with Bhallaladeva'