The Demon smile

It was already night.Bahubali was trying to throw 70 poison knifes simultaneously with the help of his newly designed half metal half wooden instrument.
They were testing this on a tall Akaspani (eucalyptus) tree.The knifes were flying to the mid air,but at a certain height they dropped on the ground .
'Bahu,this is not working' said Katappa while carefully picking up the knifes from the ground.
'The knifes are heavy,we will need some different metal .Mama we have to complete this instrument withing today so that we can start our next project Ashura hassa(Demon smile).'
'Ashura hassa,that will normally take a year to be made Bahu..I have seen your drawings'
'Yes..I am planning to start it by tomorrow.We all know how powerful this weapon is,it will be a total game changer if we can make it .'

They took a break from testing,and climbed on a tree.The place looked preety ,the night sky,the wind from the lakes brushed round their neck. Katappa looked at Bahubali and then with a little sigh he started speaking

'Bahu ,do you know the island of monkeys?

'the place where the tribe excels in making medicines?'

'So,you already know about them.Recently Bhallaladeva sent senapati and 2000 armies to Bandardip (monkey island)'

'What for?'asked Bahu
'I dont know about that,.but one of our informer told us.'said Kattapa

' 2000 armies! I wonder whats in your mind Bhalla..
Bahubali stared blankly at the night sky...

Over the top of the mountains,far away..at Mahismati Bhallaladeva was celebrating his janamdin( birthday).

The palace of Mahismati was overflowing with lights and payesam(rich creamy extremely delicious indian dessert made of rice ,milk sugar,nuts etc).

Bhalladeva was sitting on the Raj singhasan (lion throne) ,holding his face,tilted to one side of the seat.

Bijallaladeva was as usual chatting with his 'yes' men,drinking madira(alchohol) and talking about how charming he was at Bhallaladeva's age.
'Bhalla is more like his mom,not so charming.He is more like a warrior,amibitious but lacks charms.I used to get admired by so many princesses ,he couldn't even get one Devasena. Chha..'he rolled his eyes
'But he has my intelligence.(smiles crookedly)I am glad he is not stupid like his mother.'
He finished the rest of the drink from the golden glass.

'you drank too much..can you stop it now ..' said Bhallaladeva with a careless frowned  face.
'Look at this boy,drinking is a sign of good health..and why are you frowning on your birthday..you brat..you are just like your mother,can not enjoy life..too boaring'
'I am boaring?!??..look whos saying that..'Bhallaladeva laughed sarcastically..
'What do you mean??are you saying I am boaring ?' said Bhijallaladeva throwing the glass on the carpet.

'calm down ,calm down'..said one of his ministers.

'Look at this idiot brat,now that he is a king he looks down on me'

Bhallaladeva didn't look at him..and spoke 'I don't look down on you,but sometimes you are just too irritating...where is my birthday present??'

'Now you are the king..didn't I help you in the whole conspiracy? otherwise you would never have this throne..what more present do you need'
He took another glass of drink

'Atleast last year I got some presents from Mother,A new bow ,a new palace...even that idiot Bahu took me to a horse ride..not that I care but this year.??you are just too lazy ..what kind of a father are you..ha?' Spoke Bhallaladeva

'You..you..'..Bijalladeva tried to speak
' calm down ..calm down majesty..its not you..your madira is speaking right now..' 'said one of the ministers..

'You are so pathetic' said Bhallaladeva..with a grunt