The ship of the seven seas(the flying ship)

Bhallaladeva was trying to buy The ship of seven seas from Chand .But Chand was not ready to sell it,So the king ordered his armies to attack Chand and take away his ship.

The senapati sailed all the way from Mahismati with two thousand skilled shoulders to this island where Chand lived with his tribe.As they reached the coast,they were attacked by small flying ships which looked like big birds to them.The flying ships didn't even let them touch the coast.They drove back through water ways , apprently lost their way and ended up in an island full of monkeys.

Chand was not only a trader,but the Chief of the tribe.This tribe was very skilled in making hidden weapons.He was also a devotee of Lord Shiva.
One of their most dangerous weapon was   Ashura Ashru(tears of demon),which could attack 100 people at a time.

The sun was about to set and Senapati from Mahismati was really worried and exhausted , so he sat down on a stone.

They were stuck in an island full of monkeys who were throwing stones at them ,the entire day senas(armies) ran around,got sickn and tired
..As it was about to sun set they ran out of all resources as the monkeys took all of theirs foods and weapons and ran away .One of the army members commented
'I hate the king,why did he have to send us here'
The others nodded .
The senapati growled 'who allowed you to say crap about the king'

After some time a small flying ship came and landed on the island.It was a man with long hairs and a bow and arrow in his hand.
He came to the senapati and asked him

'What brings you here Mattananda??'
Senapati was overwhelmed with joy,..Nityananda..what are you doing here??'
Nityananda was the cousin brother of the senpati.
'This place is not safe..come with us to the village,'
The monkey island was 2 yojana(1 yojana is 14km approx) away from the Chand tribe island.

Apparently Nityananda was the tribal chief of Monkey island,they were skilled in making medicines.

The 2000 armies were given food,medicines and tents to stay in the extra forest land.

At the dinner table..Senapati discussed about Mahismati and Bhallaladevas order to his brother.

'Is it possible that by any chance Chand will agree to give us the ship of seven seas?' Asked senapati

'I will ask brother Sadananda to look into this matter,he works under the..Chand tribe.But attacking the tribe is not a good idea.'