The skull demon

Devasena was fetching a pot of water from a small lake with a waterfall.A tree with pink leaves and flowers was inclined towards the water fall often shed its petal in the water creating a circular waves in the still crytal clear water.

As a petal droped on the water,Devasena saw a reflection of Bhallaladeva beside her in the water.
She felt like a knife had thrown towards her,so she turned around swifly..
her long flowing hairs dodged the knife as she threw her golden hairpin towards the shadow of Bhallaladeva.

The shadow turned to a flow of smokey ,flew here and there..laughed out loud..touching her earings ..saying
'I am waiting for you...'..laughed out loud and the demonic smoke and laughter disappeared into thin air.

The blue sky and the..beautiful sun..sound of the water fall ,the chirping of birds and brought her back to normal senses,'what was that???'..she thought..'no..this can not happen..'
She ran back to her home..searching for the old book that Shivagami once got from the tribal chief of the village.

The book was heavy,she turned the pages..and once the right page appeared she saw the description of the smoke demon,...the skull demon.

'That stupid Bhallaladeva actually summoned a demon!!!!!..how more idiot he could be..'

Just then Shivagami came inside the room,'what happened Devi?' She asked
'I just saw this smoke demon,taking the form of Bhallaladeva'

Shivagami was stunned..she.saw the pages,description in the book..after reading if for sometime she said..
'Only a person who has committed 7 sins can summon this entity..'
'What are those sins??' Asked Devasena
'Shivagami looked at the tapestry in the wall made of leaves'
'The law of forest kingdom says..
The seven sins that can break your soul are..
the extreme want,
the extreme desire of fame,
the thirst for blood,
the threads of lie,
the criminal mind,
the connection to the demonic past,
The evil eye awakening'

'I dont belief this!!'said Devasena

'Its unbelievable ..but extreme form of lust and greed actually opens portals to the unending inferno...what have you done son..what have you done!!!!'

'We will be fighting actual demons ..'
'Ya,..bhalla left no choice for me...I will have to stab him..'said Shivagami
'But thats your son..'..
'He used to be..untill he actually tried to kill me...I dont save traitors...'
Shivagami went to the room of weapons.
Devasena..took out some crystals and started pinning in on her arrow..this is the sacred jewel ,'lets see Bhalla..if u can fight with me...with your shadow demons..'