Synopsis

Synopsis

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT [ SPG | R18 ]

Memphis Veron Pierce or MVP always knew that his mother was a mistress. He didn't understand the extent of it and he never hold a grudge against his father because he was a great provider, but everything changed when his mother died unexpectedly after relocating them in the slums and away from the nice life his mother already built for him and his younger brother Marcus Aurelius.

From then on, the rage in his heart for his father grew each day. He blamed him for his mother's death and he swore he would never associate himself with him again. Thus finally removing his father's surname and promised to never use it again.

He was lost. Living day to day by doing everything illegal just for the both of them to live and survive. He was a nobody. He was just a playboy troublemaker who was contented with the life he has until she met a woman that change his narrative.

Chanteau Françoise Wertheimer, a wealthy french girl whom he saved from its kidnappers and the girl who made him hope and aim for a better and more righteous life.

Will MVP finally choose the right path just to fit into Chanteau's standard? Or being in her world just bring him more trouble?