chapter one

harry styles. everyone knew the name. he was part of the band, one direction, or the biggest boyband in the world. he loved it.

but sometimes, the fame got to be too much for harry. being mobbed everywhere he went, not being able to hang out with one of his friends without the media going crazy and immediately jumping to conclusions about every little move he made. he wouldn't trade his job for anything, but sometimes, he just wanted a b r e a k.

so that's why one night when everything was too much and he kept getting twitter hate, he decided to make a new account, not using his real name of course. he just thought it would be fun. a change. not getting thousands of retweets and mentions each second. he could just tweet and really earn his followers, instead of having them just because of his fame.

he decided to use the name, "hersh wright". he didn't know why. just thought it sounded cool. he had no clue what to make his profile picture, so he just used a random picture of someone, without thinking of the consequences really.

now he was sat there, on his "fake" twitter account, talking to people. he didn't like to call his account fake. his friends told him that it was considered a fake account. he considered it an account used for amusement. they also told him that he was 'catfishing' people by using a picture of someone else for his profile picture and by using a fake name. harry didn't know what that meant, so he chose to ignore those comments.

it has been almost a year since he made that account, and he already had almost 2,500 followers. that was a small number to him, since he was used to his millions of followers on his regular account, but he liked the change. he liked talking to those people that followed him. he liked direct messaging them and talking about things without them freaking out because they didn't know who he was. they just thought he was some teenage guy named "hersh wright".

he did feel guilty at times, because he did talk to people that were fans of his band. he followed many fan accounts so he could follow them on his regular account later on. they always talked about how they wanted a follow and him to notice them, so harry just wrote back saying "same" because why would he write a paragraph about wanting a follow from himself?

he did wish they knew that they were talking to harry, and not some guy named hersh, but he would never admit to his real name. first off, they wouldn't even believe him, and secondly, this change was good. he liked this account a lot, possibly more than his regular one.

there was one person that he talked to quite a lot. her name was miranda, and harry started talking to her after he saw her tweeting almost everyday about how harry would never follow her. so he decided to talk to her to give her hope, and then he would follow her later on.

they talked almost every day. they were what people would call, "internet best friends". after they had talked for a while, harry discovered that miranda lived only about an hour away from him, but the boys were on tour right now so he wouldn't be able to meet up with her. the idea that harry wasn't a teenage guy named hersh had slipped his mind when miranda brought up how they should meet.

harry just told her that he was on vacation for a while, and he couldn't meet up for a while, she believed him.

now harry was indulged in direct messaging her every day, even if it was just a quick hello before he went on stage. the other boys knew about miranda, and they didn't like one bit of that situation. so they decided to just not say anything, because harry wouldn't listen to them anyways. so they were stuck listening to him boast about miranda, and when he did that, he completely forgot about the fact that he wasn't the guy that was in his profile picture.

so basically, harry was screwed.

------------------------------------------------
hi ! how was the first chapter? leave any comments/suggestions here please :)

-gi