chapter four

the next few days went by in a blur. concerts, meeting fans, switching hotels constantly. the boys were obviously used to it by now, but harry still managed to get worn out every time.

they were all currently sat in the car with their driver, driving back after one of their concerts. harry was exhausted.

he hadn't talked to miranda in about a week. just didn't feel up to it. too tired, too guilty. he didn't even reply when she spammed him with pictures of her at the meet and greet. and he didn't reply when she told him about the fact that harry wasn't there because, well he knew he wasn't.

he did feel bad though, because she was so excited and harry was pretty sure that hersh was her only internet friend. but he just felt too guilty to reply. how could he? and even if he did, there was nothing to say. he knew he didn't go, there was nothing else to it.

so harry decided he wasn't going to go on that account for a bit. he didn't log out, just simply switched onto his main account and followed some fans. he needed to focus on everything that was happening. he was touring with three of his best friends and he loved the fans more than anything. so he just focused on that.

he had started talking to the boys more after he made this change, and he didn't talk about miranda. the boys noticed this but didn't say anything, because well it wasn't really a bad change. they had gotten sick of harry expressing how much he loved someone that he hadn't even met.

especially louis. he was harry's best friend don't get him wrong, but honestly. he was just so sick of hearing about this girl that harry hadn't even met. he hoped he didn't meet another girl named miranda because if he heard that name one more time he would scream.

but now everything was fine. the concerts were going great. their tour was going well. and now the boys didn't have to worry about harry getting his feelings hurt or him hurting any of the fans. this was good. one less worry. these past months were very..intense per say. with the whole situation involving zayn, the fans had been extremely upset so now the remaining boys took on the challenge of moving on and just making them happy. it wasn't easy at first, but now the fans were beginning to accept what happened and they were closer with the boys than ever before.

harry had been quite alright without his account. he had begun hanging out with the boys more, and he got to catch up with a few of his close friends that he hadn't talked to in a while. everything was fine.

until harry suddenly kept getting notifications from his other account. he never got many notifications on that account..what was going on? he switched to his hersh account as he noticed he had over 100 direct messages. he hadn't even messaged most of these people! why were they suddenly dming him and getting mad?

-what the fuck? youre disgusting

-that was incredibly disturbing. i know our fandom can be strange sometimes, but you crossed a line. unfollowed.

-ew, youre gross!

-blocked

harry scrolled through all of these messages, seeming like they would never end. he then saw one from the person he had been avoiding, miranda.

-hersh, why are you tweeting this stuff? youre being so rude!

he quickly went to his recent tweets as he noticed tweets that were tweeted less than 20 minutes ago, he hadn't even been on this account for a week! who was doing this? he read the tweets as his nerves went crazy.

he wasn't even going to read them aloud, they were so disgusting and vile. he watched as his follower count went down and more and more people started to block him. all of a sudden his account was gone. he was back on his main account. where had his hersh account gone?

he received a message saying his account had been locked, and the email was changed. he hadn't done that. his phone was connected to his twitter account. he really hoped whoever was doing this also changed his phone number. his hopes were crushed as he received a text message from an unknown number.

"hello, hersh. or should i say, harry? yes yes, i know all about your little scam. you better watch your steps"

now harry was beyond scared. not only did someone hack him, but they somehow found out who he really was. what if they told miranda? what if they told everybody?

that wouldn't settle with the media. he could already see the articles now, "harry styles creates fake Twitter account and scams thousands of fans".

this couldn't get any worse.

-----------------------------------------------
helloo, I left you guys with a cliffhanger whoops!

leave your comments & suggestions here please

-gi