100| Reunite

''𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚.''

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆. Even though not all of us were blood related, we referred to each other as family. We looked after each other and made sure that every single one of us were protected. It's nice to know that I have a few people looking after me in times like these. 

We had all gathered in the kitchen, Molly passing out gifts she had made for each one of us. I had got a scarf from her, it being black and yellow with a few gold spots here and there. My initials were also put into the scarf in black thread. There were tufts at each end, which also looked similar to the other's scarf. Just different colors. 

When I looked over at Molly, I could see her giving me a sympathetic smile. I knew why she had done the specific color scheme and to be honest, maybe I did look better in black and yellow then I did in red and gold. I wasn't so saddened anymore, after reading the letter that Cedric had written to me. I gave Molly a smile back, before wrapping the scarf around my neck. 

It felt nice, really nice. And I'm not just saying that because the scarf is super soft.

But also because everyone is gathered in one room. Remus had left previously, saying that he needed to have a small talk with Dumbledore. Sirius reassured that it wasn't anything to worry about, thought, I started to doubt that. Tonks had left earlier too, seeing as she wanted to get another look at the Ministry to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Voldemort could still be trying to go after whatever he was trying to find. 

Arthur was doing well, sitting in a wheel chair at the end of the table. He was currently wearing a crown on his head, one that was made from paper and was the color purple. Wounds could be seen all over his face and arms, but the fact that he is alive is what matters. Something deep inside of me had gave me this weird feeling, one that I had to get revenge. 

Maybe I did, maybe I wanted to kill Voldemort for what he had done to Arthur. He could've killed the man and the Weasley's wouldn't be here, celebrating Christmas. They would be back at home or at a cemetery, crying in front of a grave that was labelled for Arthur Weasley. All because Voldemort didn't want anymore spares in his equation. I shook my head clear of these thoughts, trying to leave them behind for the time being. 

We all did a toast to Harry, Arthur saying that he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Harry. I was grateful that the boy had seen what he seen, even if he isn't my dad, I felt a need to protect the Weasley's. It wasn't long before Arthur had fallen asleep in his wheel chair, his head leaned against his fisted hand. Molly went up and put him in the bedroom upstairs so he was more comfortable. 

Harry and Ron soon followed, who both shared a room. I shared a room with Ginny and Hermione, all three of us sitting around in the living room. The twins were also awake, jumping around as they threw little bits and pieces of confetti at each other. It kept getting stuck in their hair. Sirius was also awake and I knew the reason for that.