107| On the Racks

''𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣.''

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽. The lights were currently off and everything was quiet, just the sound of my breathing and sometimes loud footsteps going down the stairs. The twins were currently asleep, at least, I hoped so. I waited about half an hour upstairs before I had came back down. The note said to be down in two hours, but I decided to go down half an hour early. 

Mainly because I couldn't sleep and didn't feel like waiting on the couch. I wore the oversized clothes that George had leant me, along with a hoodie that I found. It was Fred's, I could tell you that. It had his name engraved on the inside sleeve on the wrist, most likely to depict who's was who's between the two. It was quite comfortable. 

I carefully opened the door of the shop, trying to make sure that the bell hasn't gone off. My wand was in my hand, partially hidden because of the oversized sweater. Closing the door behind me, I took in the sight of the gloomy Diagon Alley. Barely anybody came here anymore, only for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Fred says that people need a good laugh these days. And he's not wrong.

I decided to walk down a bit, stopping in front of Ollivander's. His shop was completely wrecked. Everything broken and bent. It was a sad sight. Ollivander had been kidnapped by Death Eaters, most thinking that he was dead now. I didn't want to believe it. I sighed, moving around the small scarps of broken wood with my foot. 

''It's not safe out here.'' I jumped at the voice, momentarily closing my eyes and recomposing myself. I opened them again, turning to face the blonde. 

''And you're early.'' 

''So are you.'' He turned to me. When he did, I could see a smile start twitching at the corner of his lips. 

''I didn't want to wait. I'm impatient.'' 

''Looks like we were thinking the same thing.'' I moved forward and hugged around his torso, hearing him chuckle. He wrapped his arms around me, one hand running up and down my back as his head rested against mine. ''This isn't your sweater.'' He simply stated. 

''Nope.'' I said, popping the 'p'. ''It's Fred's.'' 

''Weasley?'' He asked, leaning back to look me in the eyes. I nodded with an innocent look. I could see it in his eyes, he was jealous. He wouldn't admit it and he didn't need too. I bit my lip, trying to bite back a huge smile that was forcing itself onto my face. ''Fine.'' He finally said with a sigh. ''But only because I don't have my own at the moment.'' 

He leaned down, placing a graceful kiss upon my lips. As he did so, he took my bottom lip between his teeth, bringing it back out from between my teeth. He pulled away just a bit, our noses still touching.