90| Everything at Once

''𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙄.'' 

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴. The Hospital Wing is empty, besides one bed that was taken with the curtains drawn around it. People are still on edge about what happened last night, some of the students wanting therapy for how bad they were shocked. Everyone keeps saying that they have nightmares of last night, other people saying that they can't stop thinking about dying. 

The sun happened the travel across the room and towards where I had been currently sleeping, groaning and turning on my side to face away from the ray of sun. Madam Pomfrey could be heard moving things around, a metal trolley as she stacks a few things upon the moving cart. I didn't have a faint idea about what had happened last night, I only heard murmurs of the majority of students that came in, asking for help. 

''Ah, you're awake.'' Madam Pomfrey announced quietly, placing something on the bedside table. 

''Yeah, I'm awake.'' I mumbled back, turning around to lay on my back again and look up at her.

''Here is your clothes for the day.'' She gestured to the stack of clothes that she had set on the table. ''I'd advise you to be careful today, Miss. Granger.'' She looked worried about something, but I didn't bother to ask at the moment. I merely nodded and watched her walk off. 

I had got dressed and sat back on the bed, not having the energy to get up and walk around at the moment. Madam Pomfrey had drawn the curtains back from around the bed, allowing me to be seen by anyone who had walked into the Hospital Wing. Nobody had walked in though, which was a little weird since I've heard them walking in all morning. 

Nothing from yesterday had came back to me, what were they wanting help with? Why were the witches and wizards of Hogwarts looking for therapy? Is Madam Pomfrey even certified to do any therapy? I shook my head of the questions and decided to rack my brain for something about last night. 

I could remember detention, seeing Harry about to follow after me until Umbridge closed her door and kept Harry on the inside. She picked up Filch in the corridor, before leading us both down to the dungeon. Her pink outfit and her hair that barely moved when she walked, Filch became awestruck by the Professor. 

She had made Filch unlock a certain room, one that had a metal door without any windows. It was confined, locked from the outside. Umbridge had kept me inside the room, a look of horror coming across Filch's face when she had spoken something. That something being news of me being a werewolf, surely, he didn't spread the rumor. Right? 

Umbridge kept me in the room and that's the end, I could remember any further. My head hurt every time that I tried to remember further than I should've. Maybe I should just spend a day in the Hospital Wing, I wouldn't want to run into Umbridge again and be thrown into the room in the dungeon.