11-Curiosity kills the cat

"Whoa your look completely changed" Rohan is surprised.

"Haha I know right?" Ash laughed.

"Thanks a lot for today. Also I loved your makeup collection, I have never seen so many expensive ones" Sristi smiles.

"She does have an expensive taste" Rohan comments.

"Wow you must be really rich haha my parents would never let me buy those" Sristi laugh.

"Nah I'm not. Besides my dad hardly sends me any money now" Ash replies.

"What? Then how do you even afford them? Do you work part time?"

"Ah well no...I just make videos" Ash averts her gaze and smiles nervously.

"Videos? On YouTube?" Sristi asks.

"Yeah but well not exactly...."

"Do you really want to know?" Rohan who was listening to them finally speaks up.

"ROHAN!?" Ash screams.

"What we should tell her..." Rohan says.

Ash pulls his collar and drags him to another room, shutting the door behind.

Sristi gets really confused.

Is there something she doesn't want me to know?

Some kind of work that she does?

And she makes a lot of money from it...

Curiosity gets the better of her.

Sristi creeps closer to the other room.

Then putting her head on the door she tries to listen to their voices on the other side...

"What the hell is wrong with you?! It will be a disaster if she comes to know about it!!" Ash screams.

"Ash listen to me...have you seen that girl's figure? They will love her!  You are telling me to let this golden chance go?" Rohan asks.

"Hey don't talk about her like that! What are you even planning??"

"You know it very well Ash...We have already taken the money in advance now if we can't produce the video by next week, we are done!"

"I'll just return the money..."

"Girl...it's not that simple! They will never trust us again you know that! We can't loose a good customer like this" Rohan says.

"Ugh then what the fuck do you want me to do? Pratik said that woman ran away with the advance money, there's no way to contact her again. And its not like we can go to the police when we are the ones doing something like this!"

"There's only one solution...Let's ask Sristi. She is someone we know, so it will not be easy for her to scam us." Rohan says in a serious voice.

Sristi who was listening to everything keenly gets even more surprised on hearing her name.

"Have you seriously lost your mind? You know that Sristi is not the type of girl to do something like this..."

"Ash if she was not that type...She would have never hung out with us in the first place."

"Dude please shut up and think before speaking. What if she informs someone about this...What if her parents or college...or hell the police comes to know!? We are completely done then...." Ash says.

Sristi who was listening to everything from the other side, gets shocked.

But even more than shocked she felt betrayed.