17- Darken

Seeing Srishti on the ground, Ash approaches her with the bottle in her hands.

And then sitting down beside her with the bottle, she says, "Why did you leave me?"

But Sristi doesn't answer.

Or more like she couldn't.

Ash chugs down the alcohol.

"You know I...I still have your clips, the pink one, the blue one...Your T-shirts, even your rabbit key ring..."

"..."

"Each one of your things...each and every picture...each one of your gifts...I have them all treasured with me"

"..."

"Do you ever regret leaving me?"

"..."

"Say something man..."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Call me by my name..." Ash says moving her face closer towards her.

"Tell me that you still miss me...tell me that you still think of me..." she moves closer, their lips inches apart.

"Tell me that you are suffering just as much as I am...even if its just a lie..." a tear escapes from her eyes.

Sristi moves her face away coldly.

"We are done Ash, no amount of lies will change the truth" she was about to leave...

But Ash grips her hand and pulls her  closer.

"For me we were the truth. And we will always be" Ash says before locking her lips with Sristi's.

Then forcing her tongue inside, Ash attacks her tongue, twirling, sucking, before Sristi breaks away from the kiss.

But Ash wasn't having it, she kisses her neck while her hands fondling her boobs over her salwar.

"Ash stop..." she says as a sharp breath escapes her mouth.

But Ash did not.

Instead she pushed Sristi on the ground and pinned her arms above.

Ash looked at her for a moment.

Her lips, her eyes, her neck, her boobs...

And her hazel eyes darken...