14-God

The next morning Srishti woke up in Ash's bed with her arm around her.

Both of them lay naked, with only a bedsheet covering them.

"Hey Ash wake up, its morning"

*YAWNS* "What? Already?"

"Yeah.. I didn't go home last night..."

"Who cares? We had fun right?"

Srishti immediately blushes.

"Ye-yeah"

"Seriously? You are blushing after all that we did-"

"Stop teasing me!!"

Both of them laugh together.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it?"

"Me" Rohan replies.

Ash opens the door to find Rohan with a trayful of tea and snacks.

"Had fun without me?" He smirks.

"Shut up" Ash rolls her eyes over grabbing a biscuit.

Rohan looks over at Srishti who averts her gaze.

Then turning over to Ash, "So? You two finally did it?"

"Yeah"

"Without me?"

"Will you shut up?"

Rohan chuckled.

This was the best situation for him.

Ash getting together with Sristi, Sristi falling in love with Ash meant that he could continue doing this without worrying about her leaving.

Although Ash called him dumb- which might be true to a certain extent, he was a simple person.

He understood profit and loss.

However shady the methods be, that is.

Rich kids,or rather, rich people in general, being involved in shady things is not new.

Being the bastard of a rich family, Rohan didn't lack his means of earning money.

Raised in a prestigious family, his father only cared their reputation. He wanted his sons to be successful and have it all.

But since childhood, Rohan was more interested in things like photography, making videos- which his dad didn't approve of.

Soon it was clear that studies were not for him as he failed grades and only managed to pass his boards exam with a hefty donation from his father.

But the hammer on the nail struck when his father caught him kissing their driver.

"It was just a kiss, why are you making a big deal?"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE IN THE NAME OF A SON!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!"

That's how he ended up on the roads.

But it wasn't a big deal for him, he had a 6 digit bank balance, 2 properties on his name, and also...

His business.

He had high profile clients, for his videos and makes closer to a lakh on a video

But this could have never been possible without her.

Ash.

They first met when they both were kicked out of a class together for not doing their homework.

"You new?" The cool looking black haired girl asked him as they both stood outside the class as a punishment.

"Huh?"

"Never saw you before"

"Well I failed a class so I'm repeating this year again"

"Wow people actually fail in class 9 with our school curriculum?"

"I failed 8th too"

"Damn"

"Don't like studying, good think they kicked me out, I'd rather spend my time on photography and making videos!"

"Huh? You click?"

"Yup"

"Mind showing me some?"

"Sure, but we need to get out of here then..."

Ash looked over at door to the classroom, the teacher was busy lecturing.

They took the chance and ran.

That was the first time.

First time someone was interested in his photography.

He learnt that she loved photography too, infact had a youtube channel on makeup.

This was a time when social media was quite new.

"These are great" he said looking at her youtube videos as he laid naked on the bed.

Only in a bra, she lit up her cigarette.

"Do you want to collab?" She asks.

"Well I'm just into guys but I don't know sht about makeup"

"No I mean..."

"Huh?"

"Wanna film what we did?" She breathes out the smoke.

"Uh..."

"Leave it. I was just kidding."

"Let's do it"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

That's how they started.

As someone who had been told that he was a failure for his entire life...

Rohan felt the happiest when he saw a bundle of 10000 Rs.

No matter how shady...

He was doing what he loved.

And all the credit goes to her.

She changed his life.

Although she denies it, Rohan respects her from the bottom of his heart for this.

She showed him the way.

And despite seeing most women as an object to make money...

She was a god to him.

It wasn't love, a cheap word like love could never possibly describe what he felt.

It was more like a profound devotion.

And of course, Ash was aware of it.

However tough, she was kind.

She helped him somehow pass his school (partly through cheating), filled his college applications, and then took him in when he was kicked out of his house.

Even their illegal business, it was successful due to her supervising, and the strong hold she had.

To say the least, she had done a lot for him.

That is why even after 10 years since then...

He can't be without her.