chapter 10. its not my fault

(an hour later You See Jane in the play arena chasing some small kids)

You say hi to Jane but she doesn't seem to hear you. you feel that you're getting hungry so you go to the kitchen and you make a pizza for yourself. Then you hear a scream coming from the play arena. The scream only lasts a few seconds and then it's silent .You go to the play arena to see what happened and you see a kid with its stomach ripped open and you see Jane, her hands and face are covered with blood. When Jane sees you she runs away and you slowly get closer to the kid's body then a parent walks up behind you and the parent sees you and the body then the parent calls the police.

(some later the police arrives and you see Jane looking at you from behind the play structure)

you slowly walk towards Jane but you get stopped by a police officer ¨kid you're a suspect of murdering this kid ¨the police officer says ¨i didn't do anything it was Jane¨you say dave and Jack walk up to you ¨misters please stay away from this kid¨the police officer says Dave sees Jane and he goes to her then he takes her with him to you and the body of the kid, Jane growls softly at the police officer. Jack looks angry at Jane. Jane keeps softly growling at the police officer. The police officer looks At Jane and Jane stops growling, Then Roger walks in he lifts up Jane and he takes Jane with him.  You want to follow Roger and Jane but a police officer will most likely stop you from doing so.

(the police officers take you to the police station and they tell you that you have to go to prison for a day)

the police officers take you to a prison cel. its a smal and cold room with a bed made of some wood planks and a toilet ,there is no matras and its very cold. you sit down on the bed and you wait.

(the next day you get brought back to the diner)

the diner is closed and there are no customers, you open the door and you enter the diner. you see Jane she is laying on the stage she is asleep she is slowly waging her tail in her sleep. You think about locking Jane in a cage just to let her know how it is to be in prison you look around the dining arena if there is anyone watching there is nobody and Jane is still laying asleep on the stage You slowly walk to Jane ,you grab her tail and you decide to pull on Jane her tail , Jane wakes up and she sqweaks in pain you let go of Jane her tail and Jane looks up at you and she growls softly "Y/N why the fuck did you do that?!?" Jane asks "why did you kill a kid and i had to go to prison for it" you say ¨I dont know why you had to go to prison¨Jane says ¨I had to go to prison becuase everyone thought that i killed the kid, but you killed it¨You say ¨well i didn't kill it becuase it was alive when you found it ,but it died becuase of its injuries...also i coudn't stop myself from eating the kid, i was hungry¨Jane says ¨if you're hungry then just get a pizza or some meat but dont eat kids¨you say Jane gets up and she goes to the employees only room at the end of the bathroom hallway. you want to follow her into the room but you're not allowed to becuase you're not an employee. some later you see Dave and Jack bringing some todlers to the employees only room.