chapter 20 the saveroom

(this is gonna be a longer part or atleast im gonna try to make this a longer part also it might take longer for me to continue writting a story becuase i might make a roger cosplay)

you,dave Jack and Roger walk back to the diner, Roger is carrying Jane while trying to keep her calm. ¨how far are we away from the diner?¨you ask ¨ a few miles¨ Jane answers ¨and how many miles?¨you ask ¨about 5 or 6 miles¨ Jane answers You look at Jane ¨Thats a Joke right?¨you ask not being sure if Jane is telling the truth ¨no¨ Jane answers. 

(2 hours later it starts snowing)

Jane sqweaks softly and she holds tightly onto Roger, Roger starts petting Jane hoping that she will calm down. ¨whats wrong with Jane?¨ you ask Roger ¨its too cold for her¨Roger answers. they continue to walk to the dinner.

(back at the dinner)

Roger puts Jane down on the floor and she runs off to the play arena. you decide to try to get in the employees only room. you go to the bathroom halway, there are 6 doors ,a female restroom ,a male restroom ,the parts and service room, the labratory , the employees only room and something that looks like a room with showers, you dont think anything of it. you walk to the end of the bathroom hallway, you're now standing infront of the employees only room. you read the sign thats attached to the room it says ¨Saveroom¨ above the door is a sign that reads ¨employees only¨ you slowly try to open the door not knowing what could be behind it ¨Y/N¨ someone says, you turn arround to find Jane standing behind you ¨what are you doing?¨Jane asks ¨n-nothing¨ you reply ,Jane gts closer to you and you feel your heart pound in your chest ¨Tell me... tell me what you're doing¨Jane says you find this very creepy and you try to run away, Jane grabs your leg with her tail making you fall.

 Roger walks into the hallway to see whats going on ¨Jane!¨Roger says and Jane instantly sits down on the floor and she looks at him ¨good girl¨Roger says to Jane, Jane starts wagging her tail ¨now whats going on here?¨ Roger asks ¨Jane was going to attack me, she grabbed my leg with her tail and she made me fall¨you say ¨that was becuase Y/N was trying to get into the saveroom¨Jane replies. ¨ Y/N you know that youre not allowed in there¨Roger says ¨i know but i want to know what is in there¨you say, you notice that Jane is looking at you, Jane her mouth and hands (or paws ) are covered in blood. you try to get up but it feels like you're straped to the floor even though you're not, then you pass out.

(2 hours later you wake up)

¨Y/N?¨Dave is sitting next to you on the floor, Dave helps you sit up against the wall, you notice a bite wound in your arm. dave looks at the bite wound ¨i think i know why you passed out¨ Dave says ¨why?¨you  reply ¨Jane bit you and she probably poisioned you, but dont worry we already gave you something againgst the poison¨Dave says, you want to say something but you  cant say anything you cant even move your lips or open your mouth. ¨Y/N did you hear what i said?¨Dave asks you nod  ¨i'll be back in a moment¨Dave says and he leaves.

a few minutes later dave returns with a notebook and some cayons and he gives them to you ¨you probably cant talk yet so just write down that you want to say¨Dave says as he hands you the notebook and crayons ¨why cant i speak¨you write down in the notebook ¨im not sure why you cant speak but stuff like that happen after Jane bites and poisones someone¨Dave says ¨what other things can happen to someone that got bitten?¨you write down ¨they can lose their voice, they can feel really weak, they can die , they can get ill and some more stuff¨ Dave answers, Jane walks up to dave ¨dad?¨ Jane says ,dave looks at her ¨yes Jane?¨ dave answers ¨do you know where Roger is?¨she asks, dave thinks for a moment before he answers her question ¨no, i dont know where Roger is. maybe ya should ask yer mum ¨ Dave answers, Jane looks at the notebook and crayons  ¨Did Y/N lose their voice?¨ Jane ask , Dave nods then Jane walks away to search  for her mom.

(some later Jane comes back she has Jack with her)

¨Dave¨Jack says ¨hello there old sport¨Dave answers ¨Dave where is Roger?¨Jack asks ¨i dont know i told her to go ask you where he is¨ Dave replies