chapter 17 SHE

an hour later Henry leaves the office. Roger keeps petting Jane so she'll calm down. Jane calms down and Roger keeps petting Jane. dave gets up and he lesaves the office,  half an hour later He comes back with a cooked steak and he brings it to Jane, Jane eats the steak, Roger pets Jane and some later Jane falls asleep. Dave and Jack ask you and roger if you want to come with them walk in the forest you and roger both agree. some later You, Dave, Jack and Roger are walking in the forest its a sunny day and its about 30 °C (86 F) you notice that Roger his behaviour i diferent ¨roger?¨you say Roger looks at you ¨y-yes Y/N?¨Roger says ¨is something wrong?¨you ask Roger shakes his head. you tell Dave and Jack that Roger his behafiour is different. Dave and Jack stop walking and they decide to talk with Roger, Roger explains that he is worried about Jane being alone at the diner. a few minutes later you hear an ambulance and you decide to see what is going on, you Dave,Jack and Roger follow the sound of the ambulance. you end up at the dinner. 

at the dinner you see some injured kids with bite wounds and cuts, Roger walks around the diner looking for Jane, He finds her locked in a cage and she is going insane.Roger slowly approaches Jane then he grabs Jane and he caries her to the dining room.¨Dave¨roger says dave looks at Roger ¨yes?¨Dave says ¨SHE is back¨Roger says  Dave looks at Jane who seems to be looking at the door. ¨Jane¨Dave says  Jane looks at Dave ¨is SHE back?¨Dave asks, Jane looks back at the door and she nods. ¨Jane can you tell me what SHE is doing?¨Jack asks ¨SHE is just standing there, looking at me ¨ Jane says  while pointing at the door.

Henry walks in ¨Evil show yourself I know that YOU'RE here¨ Henry says ¨n̶̐̑o̶͐͝¨ Evil Says ¨if YOU dont show yourself then I'll have to give Jane a shock¨Henry replies ¨f̶̔͊͂i̴͗n̷̒́͠ȇ̶̂͐͠͠¨Evil says and makes herself visible ¨T̷̫̈́ȟ̶i̶̛̓s is w̷͊h̷a̶̋t̵ ̶͆y̶o̴͗̋u̸̒́ ̷̉̑ẃ̵̕an̶t̴e̸d̵ Ri̴͐g̴h̵̋t̸̅?̶¨Evil says (Evil looks identical to Jane the only differences are their eyes, necklace and behaviour) Jane growls at Evil  ¨D̸̦̆͝o̵̐n̷t̵̑͠ G̸͛́̀r̷͚̟̎̇̒oẉ̶̨̛͆͂̑l̵͌¨ Evil says to Jane, Jane stops growling.

¨Henry Why is SHE back?¨Jack asks Evil looks at Jack ¨ĥ̷̊e̴̋l̸lo̸͒̉͘͠ m̶ȏ̸the̸̛̍̕ŕ̷¨Evil says ¨Evil im Jane her mom Not yours¨ Jack says. ¨ĩ̶̡͇̊ s̸̚ē̸e̴̕ t̸hȧ̷t ỳ̷ô̶ư̵ f̸̀̌or̶g̸o̸͑t̴͑͋̄͜ th̵̋ȃ̷̂t̵͊ m̶͛̑̀̅e̶͂̂̐͝ ȧ̷̡͇̀̂n̸͝d̶́̾̕ J̸̀̌̊͠a̴͐̂n̶̚e̵͋͐ a̷̚r̷̀̿e̴̾͊ t̷́͗h̷̋́́e̷̛͋ s̴̍a̴m̷è̸ p̷͂ẻ̶̛̛r̴s̴o̷n̴¨Evil says ¨if you whatever your name is are the same as Jane then does it hurt Jane if you hurt yourself?¨you ask ¨w̵̓h̵y̵ d̸͆o̶̽͘n̸̂t̴ y̶ơ̵̎ǘ̸̚ tr̷̔̕ÿ̸̧ á̶n̷d̴ s̵e̶ė̴̛¨Evil says ¨what do you mean by that?¨You ask Dave goes to you ¨what SHE means is that she wants you to hurt Jane to see if SHE feels pain¨Dave answers ¨i dont want to hurt Jane¨you answer ¨ṫ̸͋͝h̶e̴n̶̆̔ y̵̐̒o̵̊͠ǘ̴ w̸o̶͒n̵̂t̵ g̵e̸t̶ a a̶n̸s̶w̸ẻ̶͘r̵¨Evil answers. you walk to the front door and you open it, then you go outside and you walk to your bike, youu grab your bike and you bike to the forest.

(you bike trough the forest for a while)

some later you stop biking and you decide to walk for a bit, you walk for an hour and then you get a call from the dinner ¨Y/N come to the dinner¨the voice on the phone says,you cant hear who is calling you but you know that the caller has a male voice ¨why do i have to go to the dinner?¨you ask  ¨Dave and Jack are worried about you not being at the dinner and you didn't even tell them that you where leaving¨ the voice on the phone says. you end the call and you get on your bike and you bike back to the dinner. you enter the dinner and Dave runs to you and he gives you a tight hug. you push Dave away from you, you see Jack standing by the prize counter and he walks to you ¨Y/N¨Jack says it looks like he has been crying ¨hi Jack¨you say  ¨How dare you leave the dinner without telling us where you are¨ Jack says ¨I just wanted to bike for a little bit¨you say ¨we let you stay and sleep here in the dinner becuase you dont have anyone to take care of you and you just leave without telling us anything¨Jack says ,Jane walks in she is holding a bike wheel ¨i see Y/N is back¨Jane says.  Dave looks at Jane ¨Jane where did that bike wheel come from?¨Dave asks ¨from a bike¨Jane says in a way that it looks like  she is trying to be funny but nobody is laughing exept for Evil. ¨Jane i know that a bike wheel comes from a bike but where did you get it¨Dave says. Jane ignores Dave and she goes to the saveroom. ¨Dave can i maby check on my bike? just to make sure that the wheel that jane has isnt from my bike¨you ask ¨if you go to your bike then i'll go with you¨Dave answers.