{Wait? What!?}

Super Craig's pov (muhahahahahahaha I threw u off guard >:) 

I can't believe that b!tch had to ruin everything! Like what the actually f#ck! Me and MY BOYFRIEND were just fine. We were just talking...

Craig? I turned around. It was Human Kite. " Hey are you okay Craig?" He asked. " I'm fine.." I grumbled. " I just know the breakup has been hard on you- " I'm fine!.." I yelled. " Geez man you don't need to be such a d!ck when someones trying to help you!" Kite said,walking away. I flipped him off. Like I always do to someone when they make me upset. Now that I think about what if Tweek and Mysterion are a thing?  no. Me and Tweek had an agreement. Were still together,secretly. I can't have no one on my back. " Hey Craig,wanna go on patrol with me?" Mosquito said running up to me. I sighed angrily. " Fine whatever.." I said. Me and Mosquito went to empty roof top of a tall building. That's where me and the others go for patrol. Well most of the time. Patrol lasted an  hour and thirty minutes,a very boring hour and thirty minutes. Mosquito tapped my shoulder. " Dude check it out,it's the Freedom Pals.." He said. I shot up and moved towards him. " Let. Me. See."   Mosquito handed me the binoculars and moved out my way. There they were. Toolshed and Call Girl were behind Timothy with Tupperware beside them and that @sshole and Tweek were behind them. I felt my face get hot. I loved him so god d@mn much. I can't wait to talk to him again. I saw Mysterion and Tweek talking together not even interesting in the others conversation,just talking. About what though? I've never seen Kenny and Tweek so close before. Then I saw it. Mysterion put his arm over his shoulder and the worse thing is Tweek noticed and it didn't even bother him.He looked happy. " Wait? What!" I angrily asked myself as I watched them.My blood started to boil. My teeth started gritting as I watched them walk together. " Craig dude,you okay?" Mosquito asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. " yeah,I'm fine." I replied. " Come on patrol is over let's go."   Me and Mosquito started to walk back to base. I can't wait to talk to my love about this one~ Hopefully he'll be able to explain wait I've just witnessed.

  (You don't have to read all of this)Hey guys sorry for the wait. Oh and {} means it is a chapter. thx 4 reading! I'll upload a new chapter soon. Oh and just wanna say me and @anime4lifeYASS are the same person I swear. I left My Little Coffee because my computer broke and once I got it fixed I forgot my password(which i still don't know lol) So I made an account at my school and since I felt guilty about My Little Coffee so I decided to make a story just like that but j-just less c.r.i.n.g.e. okay last announcement I'm gonna start uploading my art on here cuz I'm board ngl. Okay that was the LAST thing byeeeeee love u guys! <3

damn look how much I wrote-