{Another fight,yeepee}

Still Wt's pov

Mysterion fell down. Craig picked Mysterion up by his hood,revealing his blonde hair. " Stay away from Tweek." Craig said,kicking Kenny in his face. Another kick. Another kick. And another. Blood started running from Kenny's nose. Craig dropped Kenny and prepared his fist for punch.Kenny looked beat down. I can't let this happen I need to do something! My legs started moving. It felt like I wasn't in control but I was. I ran over to Craig and Kenny. Before Craig punched Kenny. I shielded Kenny with my body. I felt like a big rock hit my stomach. I collapsed to the ground. The hard black top hit my face. I heard someone yell my name but I couldn't hear too well. I felt someone pick me up and pull me to their embrace. I could tell it was Kenny.  His blonde hair tickled my face. I heard my name and more yelling. My eyelids started to close and that's when I blacked out. 

Mysterion's pov

Tweek slowly passed out in my arms. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. A sudden burst of anger came out of me. I heard someone call me and Tweek's name. It was the rest of the Freedom Pals. I pick up Tweek and carry him bridal style to them. Craig just stood still,in shock. " Mysterion what's going on?" Dr Timothy asked. " I'll tell you guys later." I replied. I handed Tweek over To Toolshed who just looked down at him. " Guys,I need you to go. Now." I said. " Get him somewhere safe,okay?" I asked. " But-" " Please,just do it!" They walked away with Tweek. At least I know he's safe. I turned my gaze at Craig. " How do feel?" I asked,walking towards him. " How does it feel being a abuser?" " Abusing someone you loved?" " Having them scared,pressured,alone?" I finally stood in front of Craig. " If you anything your a villain not hero." I said. " Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Craig yelled. He threw a punch at me but I blocked it. " Why would you even care? What you like him don't you? Yeah you do! I saw you two!" Craig shouted. " It's not my fault he likes me over a straight up @$$h0le like you!" I shouted back. Rage filled Super Craig's eyes and so did mine.........

I threw a punch at him first,aiming for his stomach. He dodged it and tried to kick my legs. I dodged his attempts and punched him in his face. He fell down. Defeated. I broke him with my words. I grabbed him by his head. " Listen like I said before keep your f#cking filthy hands off of Tweek,this is the last time I'll say it. I dropped him and walked away to go find the others and check up on Tweek. 

3rd person pov 

.............

Super Craig  lay on the concrete. " Poor little lover boy it hurts doesn't it?" Someone or something said to him. " Listen I can help you get revenge on him and get your boyfriend back." The mysterious voice said. Super Craig slowly sat up. His eyes widened. " But in exchange you have to do somethings for me first,deal?" Super Craig thought for a second. " Deal..."

Omg I am so sorry for the long wait. Now the plots getting somewhere,I think-

WAIT my story has 1.1k views and 24 votes!? Thank you guys so much for reading my work and voting on it,you guys make  me feel so special :) Thanks!! <3

Please follow my tik,  tok(if you want)     My school won't let me say it,gotta be careful-

w0nder_txeek       my profile pic looks like the background picture on here. 

I'll see you guys soon in the next chapter!!