{Questioning and a fight}

um don't ask-

Mysterion's pov

The trip to the bank was succesful,we got the money and now were heading home. I'm glad Tupperware was generous to share his money for our franshise. I can't wait to rub it in the Coon's face once our franshise takes off,I can feel the day coming closer and closer. " Bye guys,see yall tomarrow." Tupperware said. Me,Wonder Tweek, Call girl and Toolshed were off to our houses. After about 6-8 minutes Toolshed and Call girl turn the street. " Bye Mysterion,bye Tweek." Call girl. " Yeah bye you guys." Me and Tweek waved bye to them and countinued to walk. It was just us. It was kinda an akward walk considering what we did earlier. I felt my face slightly heat up as I thought about our kiss. " Mysterion you okay?" I heard Tweek ask. I nodded my head. " Yeah I'm fine,just thinking." About you. I looked at Tweek for a second. His messy but cute blonde hair. Beautiful blue eyes. His soft skin- Wait. I thought came to my mind. I remember Tweek had something that looked like a burn on his neck and I confronted him about it. " Hey Tweek about way earlier. What was that mark on you're neck?" I asked. Tweek went silent. " L-like I said I-I just a-accidentally spilt c-coffee on m-myself..." He said a few seconds later. Hm,that's a lie. " Are you okay?" "Of course." " You sure?" " Mhm" I gave Tweek a funny  look. " You sure?" I asked. Tweek sighed and nodded his head. " You know you can talk to me,right?" Tweek went silent. " I-I. I can't tell you...." He said. My head perked up. Tell me what? " Tell me what?" I asked.

Wonder Tweek's pov

" Tell me what?" Mysterion  asked. My body went cold. My throat felt dry. I couldn't speak. I felt a hand on my shoulder that stopped me from walking. " Is everything okay with you?" Mysterion asked. My lip started to tremble. Everything was not okay with me. I felt tears go down my cheek. I feel broken. I started to cry. I felt someone pull me in for a hug. " There,there it's gonna be okay.." I heard Mysterion whisper. Those words comforted me. I love Mysterion but Craig will kill me... I pulled away. "I l-love you,Kenny." I whispered. " I love you too,Tweek." " Can you please tell me whats wrong now?" Mysterion asked. I looked down. Should I tell him? " Y-you promise you won't get mad?" I asked. He nodded his head. " W-well. " McCormick!" I was cut off. My heart left my chest as I heard his voice. It was Super Craig. " Get. Away. From. Him." Craig growled. I stepped back. I think Mysterion noticed because he got infront of me. " Why? Why should I?" Mysterion replied. " You asking for a fight?" Craig said. I saw a small smirk appear on his face. " I dunno,you want one?" Mysterion asked. Mysterion turned to face me. " Tweek stay back,okay?" I couldn't let Kenny get hurt because of my foolish actions.. " Mysterion i-it's okay.." I said. I could feel tears wanting to burst out my eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let them out. Mysterion hugged me. He pulled away and pulled me over to a bench. He looked at me for a few seconds then his face went from worried to angry. " I KNEW IT! CRAIG YOU SICK B@ST@RD!" He shouted. Craig looked shocked for a second then faced me. His face went angry. " WHY THE HE!! WOULD YOU TELL HIM!"Craig roared. He started running towards me but Mysterion got in his way. " Don't. You. Dare." Mysterion said darkly. " This is none of your business McCormick!" Craig yelled. "Actually it is." Mysterion replied. " Tucker you have five f#cking seconds to get out of my sight." " Over. My. Dead. Body." Craig snarled. He threw a punch at Mysterion but he blocked it. Mysterion kicked Craig in his stomach sending him flying across the nearby street. Craig got up and he was not happy. He charged at Mysterion punching him in his face. This is fight is on the street now! I need to get the others. I whipped out my phone and texted as fast as I could.

                                                            The chaotic gc✨✨

coffee

Guys I know it's a bit late but dress up theres a fight happening between Super Craig and Mysterion,can you guys suit up I'm near the park.

                                                                                                            Tools

                                                                                                      K me and Call girl are on our way

The doc

Timmy!\

                                                                                                                   Cyborg

                                                                                                                I'm on my way too,stay strong Tweek.

I put my phone away. " Guys,please hurry......."