You get me so high

Third person POV (no smut, drug mention, addiction, emotional)

The burning sensation of the build up liquor caught in Colby's throat, making him make a scrunch up face. He knew this was no good, nor helpful for him. He just wanted to get the precious blonde haired boy out of him mind. He knew he fucked up, once Sam kicked him out of the house because he cheated on him with Brennen.

And know, he's "living his life" by getting high, drinking, having sexual contacts with strangers, but he was in a full on crisis, trying to get Sam out his mind, but nothing helped. He missed the times when they kissed under the sunset, the cuddles and pecks on the cheek, the sweet words he meant by heart and mind, and that smile that not matter what made his day light up.

Once he was done with the tenth shot of the night, his feelings became drained and the more he drank it was just getting worse and worse by a split second, nothing helped. at all. He's a mess, so full and empty. That night that he cheated, his gut was filled with guilt and grief. He cried every night until now, the liquid overlaying his thoughts, but it was never enough.

He stumbled into crowds, finally finding the bar section.
"Hey man! Can I get a shot of whiskey, y'know." He sent a wink at the bartender, but the guy seemed concerned more about him. "Are you okay, you're eye bags are darker than usual, have you been sleeping?" He asked Colby, truly cornered about the man in front of him. Since Colby had come here very often recently.

Colby just looked at him with a blank expression, showing no emotion. He nodded slightly, before he started rambling. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Give me my drink." He said, his voice laced with irritating and frustration. He just wanted his drink before he could let the tears fall from his now dark blue eyes, since they were a light baby blue shade before he lost the love of his life.

The bartender nodded right away, not wanting to get into trouble with the him and start a scene in front of more than three hundred people all in a cluster drinking and having a good time unlike Colby. He quickly got the shot of whiskey and handed him the shot. Colby faked a smiled weakly, the liquor passing his throat, him gagging from the burning. He scoffed and took out his cigar. Bringing it in between his lips. Colby was getting an addiction, getting used to drugs. And it was bad, he knew that.

"Colby? What the fuck!" Sam yelled, Colby immediately opening his eyes by hearing the most familiar angelic soothing voice ring in his ears. "Why are you drinking?!" Sam shouted, since the music was loud enough, Colby smiled.

"To get you off my mind." Colby avowed blankly, giving Sam a weak smile before getting a full bottle of wine and taking a sip, lifting the transparent glass bottle in the air.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Sam yelled, he was beyond shocked, he thought if that's how he made made him feel, do, think. He still was in love with him, there wasn't any doubt in that. He was coming back for him but he still needed a place to think, so he came to "De Laras" Club, he didn't have any intentions of Colby being here.

"Indeed." Colby's voice was barely audible, but Sam could still slightly hear. He scoffed, he smashed his lips against the drunk boy, that spark between them was still there since the first day they ever kissed. Even if Colby's tongue tasted like drugs and alcohol, he loved his lips against his. They're lips in sync, so passionate and slow.

He could feel Colby's' smile against at his lips. He missed this feeling.

"Gosh Sammy, I fucking love you. So damn much, please take me back, I can't be without you." Colby said, he just needed Sam with him no matter what. He became sober in a split second.

"I love you, Colbs. I want you to be my boyfriend again." Sam mumbled, Colby was quick to kiss him as back, hearing those familiar words again.

And until that day, they became the most adorable couple ever. Colby taking more care of Sam, and Sam loving the way he's with him all the time.

It was Solby, again.

This part is inspired by the song Habits by Tove Lo a little bit!