first time

Top: Colby
Bott: Sam

Colby looked up at him with his azure eyes, torn between focusing on the bounce of the recoil belonging to Sam's ass from his peripheral vision, or the grip he had on his waist, squeezing it impossibly smaller as he guided Sam up and down his dick.

It was so big. Colby had used his long veiny fingers, nearly all of them before in Sam's hole, but nothing could have prepared him for all nine inches of it, with Colby essentially bullying his cock into Sam at a slow, deep pace that had his legs trembling and his brows furrowed in pain and pleasure as he groaned out Colby's name like a mantra each time he came down.

"Fuck, Colby!" And the wet jam of his hole spoke again, urging him on, "Aw, yeah, Colbs," and again, insistently. Then, with a particularly loud cry, Sam whined out, "Colby!" hands flying to his shoulders to stabilize himself when he met the rock of Colby's body downwards with a sharp thrust up.

Colby smiled at him so regularly, that same little smile he gave everybody, so innocent, attentive, and polite. Then he had the audacity to ask Sam, "What baby?" ever-so softly and sweetly that it sent butterflies filling in Sam's stomach as he shut his eyes, fucking himself down faster. "Scared me... ts' all." he explains as his hands come up, rubbing Colby's abs. "You're.... so-" he gasped at the feeling of Colby licking his fingers, getting them wet before the cold saliva is rubbed over his nipples.

There's so many things Colby is so.
He's so talented.
Hot.
Mischievous.
And he knows that; but Sam's currently experiencing another thing he is so. "Big?" Colby teases, a smirk playing on his lips.

Sam can't take it anymore. He tries to clasp his hand over Colby's slick flirty mouth and refocus so he can fuck his cock good for him both, but Colby's eyebrows furrow disappointedly, and before Sam knows it, his hand's slipped into Colby's mouth, and he sucks his fingers with fervor as he looks at Sam deep in the eye before they shut, engulfing three fingers whole.

Colby bobs his head, spit coating Sam's hand thoroughly. Sam can't stop whimpering at all the sensations, and Colby moans back at him in response. Sam shuts his eyes in ecstasy, and he's so lost in it that when Colby brings Sam's now wet hand down to his slit, urging him to play with himself, Sam just followed his lead, no thoughts behind his empty brain except for how bad he wants to paint Colby's dick with his cum. "Such a good boy," Colby praises, and just like that,
Sam knows he's going to cum, marking the first time with his dick as a moment to remember.

IM BACK????
this was a rm from ana btw <3

I love ya'll

❤️