group dinner

synopsis: sam invites colby (his sneaky link) to a friend dinner, but he has an appetite for him.

warning(s): smut, dom sam, sub colby, more power play, eating out, fingering, spit kink, daddy kink, cross dress!colby, nastiest public sex ever.

word count: 3.4k, if i read the estimate right.

author note: unedited - UMMM yea so just clearing my drafts ykyk, well that's like a lie but — i found this from like a WHILEEEE ago and yea love u all sm enjoy 🤍 MINORS DNI

_________________

Sam was Colby's only escape and both didn't have any time in the world to see each other. Colby couldn't shake the thoughts that with each missed day to spend, because they were casual, he was running out of time. Like Sam was going to leave and find somebody better and more convenient. It was mundane to say the least, but that all changed on Friday night. By the end of the week, Sam soon realized there'd been no point in hiding him from his friends. His fans, the media especially, sure, but the two weren't a secret amongst the knowledge of the group.

Some of them: Jake, Corey, Kat, and Reggie had even spoken to Colby and met him three months back at the party, where he first met Sam. He was hammered out of his mind and ranted to them about how much he wanted Sam. They had all discussed how hilarious he was here-and-there after Sam gave him a chance. Sam himself had missed him greatly, so he figured it didn't matter if he invited Colby to a friend group dinner.

His friends were inviting their friends too, and it wouldn't have looked weird if fans or the media noticed. So that's how Colby found himself scrambling through his closet at 8 PM, clothes strewn around the room as he searched for his black dress, which was Sam's favorite color on him. He had hurried through his assignments on break at work and left early just to make it there, hating that Sam had sprung this on him randomly.

This is something one would need aforemention for; he had to be more perfect than usual. Hair, dress, behavior—for crying out loud, Colby was representing Sam freakin' Golbach, and that meant he couldn't be tardy or shabby in any aspect. He simply had to be PERFECT. He didn't wanna get replaced by someone more convenient for him, and he knew Sam had only made this gesture because he missed him: typical Sam wouldn't even consider bringing him to a dinner, so Colby thought he was crazy for even offering, knowing this opportunity might not arise again if he didn't show tonight.

As he arrived, he could see the group and some other faces present at the grand table. Thankfully, he did look better than the guests, and even though he was aware, he was still incredibly nervous. Seeing Sam's face, giggling with a friend sat across from him, was the only thing that kept Colby high-heeled cladden feet advancing, heart pounding senselessly in his chest. The fullness in the restaurant didn't make him feel better, and with all eyes on him, he felt they knew his secret. He was right: most of them did, and as he reached the grand table, the entire group glanced at him knowingly. The last time he saw them all was at the New Year's party three months ago, before the fact he acted on behalf of Sam. It was majorly awkward now, seeing them sober, knowing he had rambled to all of them, especially Jake & Alex, about how badly he wanted Sam. Him being here proved Sam had made his dream come true.

"Get over here, weirdo," Sam called out, and at the sound of his voice, Colby chuckled, feeling the tension ease. After not touching him, tasting him, holding him—seeing him for what felt like years, he had yearned more than ever to kiss him, to do everything to him that he hadn't had the chance to do in the past week, but due to being in public, all he could do was hug like friends in-case others knew who he was and were recording. It was bumming.