heated

this os was requested by @lavacalola_20
(Bad spelling!)
•smut

"You got the snacks yet?" Colby asked, tilting his head to look at Sam's figure finding him on the kitchen trying to reach the top counter, he chuckled quietly and made his way up to Sam hovering him from behind and grabbing the gummy bag slightly touching Sam's fingers over his hand "ah!" Sam cowers, Colby laughs and shakes his head "it's okay Sammy, it's just me" Colby smiles and places the bag of gummy's on the counter, messaging his now hands on Sam's hips, Sam blushes seeing the way Colby looks at him dearly "w-well cmon! the movie is out in Netflix already" he runs off to the couch before he could blush even more Colby exhales grabbing the bag of gummies and heads back to the couch, Sam smiles cheekily and claps rapidly playing pause on the first episode of the series, Colby smiles seeing Sam trying to get comfortable he sits on the couch next to him and grips Sam's hips on both of his hands now Sam sitting on Colby's lap making Sam smile even more Colby holding him protectively as he grabs the remote and plays the first episode.

Throughout the series, Sam has been squirming or jumping a little when a salient scene appears on the screen showing he is excited to see the part, while doing slightly rubbing Colby's dick more time to time making Colby groan and close his eyes trying to concentrate by watching the series, his grip on Sam tighter.

Sam had no idea what was happening with Colby, he didn't really pay any attention to it, too focused on the series. He kept squirming gently pressing a little bit of more pressure against his dick making Colby throw his head back and close his eyes as his mouth is agape and his face is scrunched up his breathing heavy as Sam starts backing up more but more jumping making his ass perfectly position to Colby's hardened dick driving Colby insane "S-sam stop doing that" he speaks up finally, making Sam furrow his brows on confusion as well as grabbing the remote and pausing the tv screen making Colby sigh "what do you mean stop?" Sam asked truly confused looking at Colby slightly panting examining him until he got the hint and slowly looked down at the obvious tent forming harder, Sam blushed deeply and locked eyes with Colby already having his eyes on Sam with lustful eyes "I- um.. I didn't mean to" Sam mumbles looking back at the tv trying to ignore the strong stare Colby has on him, he turned around to look at him but was quickly taken back at the soft lips roughly smash his lips, Colby's hands on Sam's hips messaging them slowly as Sam is now facing him, they're lips molded in sync Colby's tongue exploring his mouth getting more heated the second. Sam moaned when Colby rubbed Sam's inner thighs making Colby smirk againts Sam's lips, the kiss was filled with a mixture of love and lust, saliva passed around as tongue on tongue pressed against each other, both boys becoming more eager and needy needing more than just tongue and lips.

Colby's hands on Sam's waist tugging his shirt for permission, Sam got the hint and nodded with a smile making Colby smile and kiss him back. Colby slowly took off Sam's shirt revealing his pale skin "so beautiful" Colby murmurs smiling at the sight in front of him making Sam blush deeply and creep his head on Colby's neck trying to hide his blush "ah ah, let me see you baby" Colby holds a gentle grip on Sam's hips holding him as Sam sighs ignoring the fact that Colby called him baby, showing his face a pout forming on his lips as he sees him admire him with a soft look a small smile tugging at his mouth "very pretty" he whispers caressing his cheek his thumb rubbing his cheek as he looks at Sam.

Sam breaths out a moan as he feels his dick twitch as Colby took off his shirt, showing his toned abs and a few of his tattoos showing off Colby smirking while Sam had taken off his skirt exposing his lace panties, both naked and hard as Sam whines looking at Colby with lustful desperate eyes needing the filling of being filled, Colby smirks and grabs him by his hips patting his thigh telling him to jump and Sam jumped, Colby grasped Sam's ass cheeks gently careful not to drop him making Sam's breath hitch at his hand slowly messaging his cheeks erecting a tingle feeling while Colby was also kissing his neck pulling him close taking in the scent of soft vanilla fill his nostrils making him need more of Sam.