11

The group was eating dinner and Minho was sleeping upstairs.

"Maybe Minho wants some dinner? Should we wake him?"

Jisung wasn't sure if Minho was comfortable with even eating, yet. But, he would eat what he could, was Jisung's final conclusion.

"I'll get him." As Jisung began to stand, Felix stopped him.

"I wanted to, if that's okay." Jisung nodded and Felix gave him a smile, before going upstairs.

As he entered the room, he saw a knocked out Minho, and almost didn't have the heart to wake him up.

He sat on the bed and light shook him. "Minho." The boy grumbled and shook his head.

Felix laughed slightly and shook him again. "Minho, Jisung's waiting for you downstairs."

Minho opened his eyes slightly and whined. "But I'm tired."

"I know you are, but we're eating dinner."

He sighed as Minho wouldn't cooperate and the boy only reached out his hands.

"Cuddle me." He pouted his lips as he knew Felix would never turn down a cuddle session. Felix winced and nodded quickly, jumping behind Minho and pulling him back into his chest.

Jisung became impatient. Only about 10 minutes passed, but neither of the two had come downstairs, yet.

He huffed and grabbed Changbin's hand, dragging him upstairs. Opening his door, he saw Felix's arms wrapped tightly around Minho's waist and the two were sleeping soundly.

"Get your boyfriend off of mine."

"He's not my boyfriend!" He smacked Changbin and walked over to the two. He shook Felix and the boy opened his eyes instantly.

He saw Jisung's expression and almost laughed at the jealousy. He got off Minho and the boy stayed sleeping.

Changbin held Felix's hand and brought him downstairs, to continue eating dinner.

Jisung sat down on the bed and softly smiled at the sleeping boy. "Min, it's time to wake up."

Minho rolled on his back and rubbed his face with his palm. "What time is it?" He sighed and closed his eyes again.

"It's almost 7 pm."

He laughed tiredly and sat up in bed. Jisung stood up and held his hands out, Minho taking them into his own and being pulled up.

He rubbed his stomach in discomfort and Jisung noticed the expression. "My ribs hurt."

"Ribs? What?"

Minho froze and shook his head. "No, never mind." Jisung hesitantly nodded and led him downstairs.

He sat Minho down beside him at the table and glanced at him. "Do you want something to eat?"
Minho tilted his head and glanced at Jisung's plate.

He saw foods he had never seen before and pointed at one. "What- What is that?" Jisung glanced down and raised his eyebrows.

"You mean the carrots?" Minho mouthed the word and nodded as he furrowed his eyebrows.

Jisung scooped some onto his spoon and held it to Minho's mouth. "Try some." He parted his lips slightly and bit down on the spoon.

As he chewed them he grew confused at the taste. It was buttery and slippery, but he enjoyed it.

He glanced at the latter's plate again and then Jisung. "You want more?" Minho nodded and Jisung scooped some onto the boy's plate, handing him a fork.

He gave him a small smile and murmured a 'thank you' before taking small bites of the new found food.

——

Chan came running down the stairs, with an excited expression. "Guys, guys, guys!" The group glanced back from where they sat on the couch and Minho winced when Chan landed on him.

"Who wants to go to the store! There's a sale today!" The group groaned and Minho tilted his head.

"Chan, no one ever wants to go. Why do you keep trying?"

Chan glanced at Minho with a smile. "Minho! Do you want to go with me? No one ever does."

"Okay."

Minho stood up and Chan's eyes lit up. "No, Chan- Don't drag Minho into this."

"He might like it!"

The two got their shoes on and Chan grabbed his keys, heading out the door. Jisung glanced at Jeongin and shook his

"I feel bad for Minho."

-

Minho was having the time of his fucking life.

He was sat in a shopping cart and Chan was pushing him around the store. The boy had a wide smile on his face as Chan continued to hand him treats out a bag.

Chan pet his head and nodded at him. What? The guy missed his dog. He handed Minho multiple chocolates and the boy rubbed his stomach after a while.

As they ventured down an aisle, Minho saw a large group of people. He turned his head to Chan and instantly shook his head.

"I don't want to look down this one."

Chan glanced at the people before looking back at at a shaken up Minho and nodded, turning around the cart, into a different one.

Minho's legs grew sore and he jumped out of the cart. He ran down the aisles and Chan rubbed his temples.

"Just like Jisung. Can't fucking take them anywhere."

He saw the boy come back with a drink and he showed it to Chan. "Sung likes this drink." Chan chuckled slightly and nodded before taking it from Minho.

"Yes, it's bottled water, sweetie."

Minho tilted his head and had a confused look. Chan waved him off and muttered a 'never mind.'

As they continued through the store, Chan noticed how he didn't talk much. Even at home, he never really talked unless he was told to or asked a question.

"Hey, Minho?"

He turned his head slightly and glanced at Chan. "Yes?"

"You know that you're allowed to talk, right? I just noticed how you don't really talk that much. Are you shy?"

"Well, sort of. I have a lot of- What is it called? Nervouslyness?"

"Anxiety?"

"Yes! Anxiety. I have that around people, but it hurts for me to talk, so I just don't."

Chan furrowed his eyebrows at the statement and glanced at a tense Minho, biting his lip.

Minho fucked up. He wasn't allowed to share much information about the psych ward.

"Why would it hurt?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, if that's okay."

Minho sighed and Chan quickly nodded. "Yeah, if you aren't comfortable you don't have to say anything."