29

The silenced dorm was enough for Jisung to worry. He hadn't seen Minho in about 2 hours, but he was sleeping, and the rest of the group had gone somewhere.

He heard a loud clatter hit the floor from the bathroom upstairs and stood up. "Min? You okay?"

Minho's eyes widened as the rope that was all too familiar was now in his hands once again and his breathing wavered.

The blood stains on it, the way it felt in his hands.

He knew he shouldn't be looking through his file box, it triggered many subjects, but he couldn't help it.

He felt drawn to it.

Jisung knocked on the bathroom door and Minho gasped as the door opened. He saw Minho holding the rope he had once used and his eyes widened.

"Minho, the fuck are you doing?"

He quickly grabbed it and took it out of Minho's sigh, seeing how the boy looked almost guilty. "Min, are you feeling okay?"

"Just- remembered things."

Jisung sighed and nodded, putting the rope back into the box set on the counter. "If you ever want to look in this box, do it with supervision, okay?"

Minho muttered an 'okay' as he fell into Jisung's arms for a tight hug. "Fuck, I can't lose you." He sniffed into Jisung's neck as he shook his head.

"You won't."

———

The two were laid in bed, calm, when suddenly, Minho sprung out of bed, gasping. "Min?-" He sprinted out of the room and went downstairs as Jisung rubbed his eyes.

He followed after Minho and saw him open the front door. It was snowing heavily and the boy was in shorts and a t shirt.

Minho squinted and flinched as he saw the outline of the body and slammed the door, turning to Jisung.

"Do- Do you see it too?"

Jisung cautiously went over to the fragile boy and glanced out the window. "See what, baby?" All he could see was the snow blowing past quite quickly.

Minho pointed at a specific spot and the latter tried his best, but he saw nothing. "No, I see nothing but snow. What do you see?"

The boy shook his head and shakily sighed. "No- No- I- I'm not crazy- Their right there-" Jisung noticed how quick the breathing became and quickly held out his hands.

"Shh, calm down first, yeah? Breathe with me and then explain."

Once Minho's breathing became steady, he tried again. "Look closer, please- just-" Jisung sighed, going up to the window and squinting.

Still nothing.

"Min, I don't see anything but the snow falling."

"But the bodies- they-"

Jisung froze and cupped the boy's cheeks, forcing eye contact. "Bodies? Minho, what?"

"The- The bodies, they are hanging right here off that tree-"

Jisung shook his head. "No, Min. There's nothing, your mind is toying with you. Let's go back to bed, yeah?"

Minho took a final glance at the window, nodding. "Okay, Sung." He held the boy's hand tightly and led him back upstairs, where they cuddled tightly once again.

——

Minho felt horrible. He bothered Jisung so much with his issues and just wanted to be normal. He cried silently into his pillow, trying to keep quiet from the gruesome memory he had as Jisung was right beside him.

The pillow soaked up his tears and he let out a small gasp occasionally at the lack of air. He had yet to wake Jisung, which was a bonus since he bothered him so much.

He felt an arm wrap around his waist and bit his lip harshly, trying to keep the sobs in. Minho felt Jisung shift in his sleep and held his breath.

He felt a kiss press to his neck and sighed, he felt the comfort through it and broke down crying again.

He couldn't cry now, Jisung would feel his body shake. Trying to hold back his tears, he felt a hand interlock with his own and nearly lost it.

Jisung sighed and wrapped his arms around the boy tighter. "What's the matter, love?" Minho shook his head as he woke him up, again, with his issues.

"I-I'm so sorry."

He furrowed his brows and turned Minho to face him, seeing the fast tears that fell from his glossy eyes.

"Why would you be apologizing?"

"Fuck, I- I keep waking you up with my i-issues and I'm sorry."

Jisung pulled him into his chest and kissed his head. "Shut up, Min. You don't bother me at fucking all, okay? I love helping you, and I'm glad you ask me for help."

Minho nodded, sobbing into Jisung's shoulder and clutching his shirt. The latter rubbed his back and decided not to dwell on the fact why Minho cried, more so calming him.