60

Jisung's mom really liked Minho. She had left after getting to spend more time with him and she thought they were perfect together.

The couple was currently getting ready for the party and Minho shuffled through the closet, looking for something to wear.

"Jisung? What should I wear?"

Jisung exited out of the bathroom and was in a simple white button up and jeans. "Just something simple, a shirt and jeans is good."

Minho nodded, taking out a red button up and black jeans. "Is this okay?" Jisung gave him a thumbs up before going back into the bathroom.

After changing, Minho eyed himself in the mirror, ruffling his hair. "Shit, you look hot."
He whipped his head to see Jisung and gave him a small smile.

"I guess I do."

"I have to make sure no one else tries to go for you."

He went closer and brought his hands up to Minho's hair. As he raked through it, he nodded. "Good. Simple but effective., let's head out."

——

Minho already hated it.

Jisung led him through a crowd of sweaty bodies that were grinding against each other, the strong smell of alcohol, weed, and sweat lingered.

He squeezed Jisung's hand as they passed a group of guys that were taking shots and suddenly they were in the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink, Min?"

"Just water, please."

Jisung tossed him a water bottle and suddenly his name was called. "Yo! Han Jisung! Shit, is that really you?!"

Some random blond guy, clearly high and drunk, came over and slapped Jisung on the back.

"Jackson! It's been a while."

Jackson eyed Minho up and down, slinging an arm around his shoulder. "Who's this cutie?"
Jisung scoffed, quirking an eyebrow.

"My boyfriend."

Jackson took his arm off, raising his hands. "Sorry, man." Minho stayed quiet, he wanted to go home. He didn't like it here.

Jisung grabbed his hand again and Minho stumbled as he was dragged to a room with couches and people laughing loudly.

"You two want to join? We're playing truth or dare."

Jisung nodded, sitting down and making sure Minho sat right next to him. He placed his hand on his still healing thigh, rubbing it slightly.

Minho glanced at all the unfamiliar faces and eyed the guy sitting on the right of him, who continued to stare at him shamelessly.

"Alright, Jisung. Truth or dare?"

Jisung chuckled, taking a sip of his beer. "Dare, obviously." The jock hummed, looking at all the sat players.

"Kiss the hottest person here."

"Fucking easy."

He grabbed Minho's jaw, who squeaked in surprise, smashing their lips together. Pulling away, he patted Minho's cheek.

"That was hot."

A few rounds had passed and Minho grew even more uncomfortable. He had been answering truth the entire time, and he knew the people were not liking it.

"Truth or dare?"

Minho pursed his lips, glancing subtly at Jisung. "Dare." The jock smirked at him, looking between the couple.

"Spin the bottle, and go into the closet with whoever for 7 minutes."

Minho clearly didn't know the game and nodded. He didn't know that it was expected to have sex or make out with the person you go with.

The bottle landed on the guy on his right and felt the anxiety tighten in his stomach. His instincts told him something was wrong, yet he stood up and was locked in the closet.

"What's your name, pretty boy?"

"Minho."

The guy hummed, grasping at his waist to pull him closer. "I like that name." He glanced at his lips and smiled.

"You have pretty lips, bet they look nice around a dick, hm?"

Minho froze, not wanting to experience what he did again. "My boyfriend likes my lips too." The guy's eyebrows raised.

"You've got a boyfriend? Fuck, it's always the cute ones."

Jisung kept his gaze on the closet door, and continued shifting it to the timer. The timer went off and no one exited the closet.

"Baby, come on, one kiss. One kiss with those pretty lips."

Minho turned his head as the latter's lips came too close to his own. "No." A hand gripped his jaw tightly and forced his head to face forward.

The door opened and Minho rushed out, going straight to Jisung. He stood up, taking Minho into his chest and eyeing the guy.

"Shit, Han's the boyfriend?"

Jisung nodded, glare softening as Minho looked up at him. "Home, home please." He picked him up and the two left the house.

They now sat in the car, and Minho held onto Jisung's hand like his life depended on it. He stayed quiet, blank gaze watching out the window.

——

They entered the house and Minho still held Jisung's hand. He brought him up to their room, letting go of Minho to change.

Minho held his hand out, wanting to stay close to Jisung. The latter sighed, taking a hold of his hand and going into the closet with him.

After they changed, they laid in bed with Minho tightly holding onto Jisung and the latter's arms wrapped securely around him.

"You want to talk or stay quiet?"

Minho sighed, cuddling further into Jisung's neck. "Quiet please." The latter nodded, pressing a kiss to his forehead and closing his eyes.