41

Minho left the room, and Jisung followed, mirroring the action as his boyfriend sat at the table.

Minho stayed quiet, eating his dinosaur nuggies, humming occasionally as he enjoyed them.

Had Jisung hurt Minho?

Was he uncomfortable?

Without noticing, tears trailed down Jisung's cheeks and Chan gasped. "Sung? Whats wrong?"

"Minho. I-"

Chan stood up, slamming his hands on the table. He went over to Minho, roughly pulling him up, hurting the scars on his wrist as he cried out.

"T-That's hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Jisung watched with wide eyes, but he froze. Chan dragged the pleading boy into his bedroom, locking the door behind them.

Chan scoffed as he threw Minho to the floor, glaring down at him. "What the fuck did you do to Jisung, you fucking psycho?"

"I- I didn't do anything! I swear!"

He gritted his teeth, gripping Minho's shirt and pulling him up close to his face. Minho sobbed as he shook his head, as Chan slapped him across the face; dropping his body to the ground with a thud.

He hit his nose on the floor, feeling panic over come him at the blood. They heard shouting at the bedroom door, and fumbling with the door handle.

Chan put his foot on the back of Minho's head as the tip of his nose touched the floor. "No-"
He pressed his foot down, injuring his nose more.

Once he was satisfied, he pulled his foot away, grimacing at the blood that got on his floor and currently flowing from the boy's nose, down so it slid across his soft lips.

He chuckled slightly. "Psycho got hurt instead, hm? Ironic, isn't it?" He walked to the door, unlocking it as the group had busted in.

They say Minho laying face down on the floor, not moving. Jisung choked out a sob, as he knelt beside him, turning him over and seeing the blood that flowed from his nose.

The sobs that racked Minho's body filled him with anger. He stood up, punching Chan square in the jaw.

Felix took Changbin's arm, going to aid Minho as the older picked him up and took him to the bathroom.

The rest didn't stop Jisung. They would've done the same.

Changbin set the boy on the counter, locking the door behind them as he tried to keep Minho from losing consciousness.

Minho shook his head, hands trembling as he pleaded. "No more- please-" Felix cupped his cheeks, sighing.

"I would never hurt you, honey. I'll fix you up, hm?"

Minbo had trusted Felix. Not enough to commit to him the way he almost did with Jisung, but he trusted him.

He wanted Jisung.

He wanted to be held, and inhale his scent as Jisung allowed him to. The aussie brought a wet cloth to his face, rubbing away the blood.

"Bin, can you hold the cloth under his nose?"

He gave Minho a small smile, as the injured boy nodded. He trusted Changbin too. Changbin held the cloth under his nose, as asked by his boyfriend, trying to stop the blood.

Felix went behind Minho, the best he could, brushing his hair around with his small fingers, looking for any injuries.

He sighed in relief as he didn't find any, now straightening Minho's clothes. They heard a knock on the door, as Changbin side eyed Felix.