Predators and Other Animals

| Fox |

Foxes are small-to-medium-sized, omnivorous mammals. Foxes are slightly smaller than a medium-size domestic dog, with a flattened skull, upright triangular ears, a pointed, slightly upturned snout, and a long bushy tail.

Usually russet red in colour. Solitary animals, they live in dens alone or with their cubs. They dislike cats and would kill them for fun or entertainment, not for food. To cats, they are smelly and pungent.

| Badger |

Badgers have rather short, fat bodies, with short legs for digging. They have elongated weasel-like heads with small ears. Their tails vary in length depending on species; depending on age.

They have black faces with distinctive white markings, gray bodies with a light-coloured stripe from head to tail, and dark legs with light coloured underbellies.

They are territorial and will sometimes prey on kits or small apprentices. They are powerful and can delivery deadly blows to cats, especially untrained ones.

| Dogs |

Various sizes and colours, dogs are rowdy and loves to chase cats. They are loud, some fierce, fast, sharp-toothed.

Packs of dogs are to be feared - there's no way of knowing that they won't harm a cat. Since most dogs are seen with Twolegs all the time, cats view them as dumb and harmless.

| Birds of Prey |

Large birds; such as eagles, hawks, owls, falcons. Extremely sharp vision and armed with sharp, curved beaks and menacing talons. Most of them would sometimes swoop from the sky to grab prey - including kits.

| Farm Animals |

Horses, sheep, cows are four-legged peaceful animals. Horses are sturdy; tall and strong, long majestic manes and tails, armed with powerful hooves.

Sheep are mostly harmless. They look like fluffy white clouds gently grazing grass. Cows are relatively harmless, unless provoked. Their powerful hooves are to be avoided at all costs.

| Rats |

Ugly, beady-eyed rodents with a pink furless tail. They live almost anywhere where there is food - which is why they are really dirty and can cause infections if bitten by one. Lives in groups, and are large in numbers.

| Twolegs |

Tall, pinkish creatures with some fur on their heads. Walk on two legs, like the name suggests. They are viewed as dangerous and unpredictable.

One moment they cut trees, the next moment they could be locking up cats to be their own personal entertainment. Are to be avoided.