Confess

There he was, my baby boy. I only had him for about 6 months and here he is. He was so cute and adorable, I can't believe he is my son. He has wavy black hair and he so light skinned. He hasn't open his eyes yet so i can't tell his eye color but i bet brown.He looked alot like Tyson but Alex will think it look like me.

"Would you like to name the boy yet?" the female nurse ask while she handed me my son.

"No, not yet" she nodded leaving the room with only me, Alex, and Tyson behind. My uncle was busy with the warriors, readying for war soon.

"Alex baby, can you fetch the baby stuff from Tyson room please?" I ask alex since I needed to talk with Tyson right now.

"Sure Vanessa" he smile a gave me a kiss on the forehead before he left.

I faced Tyson who was at the chair in the corner of the room and he looked tired.

"Wanna hold our child?" I ask him. He hasn't said a word since I open my eyes and he was in shocked.

He got up and walked up to the bed.

"I can't do all these secret messing around behind Alex back. We need to tell him" Tyson said, grabbing the baby from my arm. He just surprise me with this and I could believe it.

"What? Why? Alex will be mad about me leaving him for another man. We're mates and I can't reject him, we both might die" that's the only way I could stop loving Alex and I can't give the chance to kill me and Alex .

"You don't need to reject him, just say you love me now and we could raise little baby here and don't have to worry about Alex anymore. If we stay together, I will become Alpha king and I would be higher than Beta. Alex can't harm us."

"Tyson, baby. Your not thinking straight, we plan this before-"

"Vanessa, I can't have the idea of that fool calling our baby his child. I know we talk about this but I don't want to share you. You have to decide, either him or me.

"It's always you Tyson but Alex-"

"What about me?" Alex walks in and I practical turn pale against from what might I down.

"Go ahead tell him" Tyson nod his head, forcing me to confess to Alex.

"Tell me what" Alex place the baby stuff on the corner chair and walked next to me.

"Alex, look I feel that we're not connected no more. Like you became distant and I haven't been able to be with you in forever and-"

"Cut to the chase Vanessa. " Tyson interrupted me and it became hard to say it.

"Alex, I think we need to break up" a single tear fell down my cheek, knowing I was breaking misty and Alex apart. Misty loved Alex and his wolf and this will totally break her heart.

"What? But why? We're mate Vanessa, I love you. What happen?" His voice crack, seeing him begging to know the reason why to this break up. He went forward and grab my hand in need to hold me close to him.

"But Alex, Thats the only reason why we're together. I had to love you because we were mate. You were this snobby, party boy, man hoe guy that I never wanted to be with. And now after this child, it made me realize what the point of staying with a man who I was forced to because of some moon goddess."

" But I changed for you baby. I change from my old self and became a responsible man who working as Beta/father. I did all this for you."

"Well she moved on" Tyson spit out, getting a little mad about the situation.

"Shut up Tyson! This is none of your problem" Alex yells at Tyson.

"Oh it is my deal. Get over your self, she have fallen in love with me and trying to get rid of you"