Meeting Roy

I walk into the room and stood beside Tyson. I look around the office and it super fancy. The walls are dark brown and a lot of bookshelves to the wall. There was a huge window that took the whole wall across the room.The deep voice man desk was in front of the window, it was black with only a lamp and computer on it. It look more of the scene of Mr.burns office from the Simpson show.

"Hello misty!" I focus back to the scene and realize the deep voice man was a few feet away from me. He seem around his thirty and was very fit. He was dress with a nicely black suit and was tall for his age.

He had a smile and had his arm spread out. "I finally get to see my niece for the first time!" within second, he was hugging me and squeezing the life out of me.

"Let.....go!" I yelp out before I die from suffocation.

"Oops, sorry. Forgot you don't have the werewolves strength yet" he let go and I fell back onto the floor.

"There that word again. Werewolves. What is with everyone using that word?" I said as I was getting up. I look at the man and to Tyson to see if any one of them would answer me.

"You may want to sit down for this" the voice man walk toward behind his desk and sit down on his leather seat. I follow too and sat across from him. Tyson stood next to me and cross his arm. He look more of a body guard right now.

"Ok misty, I know you may have some question about this whole situation. And I'm willing to answer all of it. So first think of your question before you blurt out." the deep voice man said while he lean back on the chair.

"Ok" I nod my head. Think first what I should say. "What is your name?" I ask him. I remember the outside sign that said 'king Roy'. What is that about?

"My name is Roy Lopez but you may call me Roy. Everyone else calls me either king alpha or King Roy." He answer.

"But Tyson last name is Lopez too. Is he related to you or what?" I remember Tyson saying his name was 'Tyson Lopez'. Is he like his son or something?

"No, that is a story for another day"

"Ok then, What is with the king thing and what is an Alpha?" I remember from studying animals that Alphas are leader of a wolf pack.

"Well, we will have to start from the beginning with that misty-"

"Why are you calling me misty? And why did this guy and my two kidnapper call me princess?" I blurt out in anger. Can't anyone just say my name. It not that hard to remember.

"The reason why will be answer soon but first off, with the first question about the werewolves things. Are you willing to listen and not freak out?" he ask me.

"Yes, now tell me" I rush my answer.

"Ok then, first off. Long time ago, mystical creature use to roam around like there was no danger. Unicorns use to run in the field and werewolves too. Leprechaun had freedom and mermaids were able to swim above the water. Even shapeshifter use to roam around.Everyone was at peace and we keep away from the humans. One day, we were discover by hunters and force down to hide in the darkness and in the woods. Hunter started hunting us down and killing each creature one by one. The werewolves were lucky to survive and repopulate. And years pass from the war and like each society way, we needed a leader, a king. Our family have been the leaders, taking care of our pack and protecting them from danger and hunters . From each leader, they would receive the title of King Alpha and would have great powers. And cause of your grandparent, they pass down the leadership to me and my sister. Which is your mother." He stop talking and lean back in the chair.

"Ok, you guys are werewolves, correct?" I ask while trying to process the story.

"Correct" Roy answer.