Three: Business Trips

The one thing that Sriya just loved about luxury was the private chartered flights. They were a bit more comfortable than business-class flights on commercial airlines.

It would surely sound shallow but she couldn't deny it. But currently, the airport was paused and they were waiting for their flight.

The people at the airport gave her assistant a quizzed look but he was unfazed by it. His white dhoti with borders was a comfort zone.

While Keshava was reading a book, a man showed up before him. The tilak and light orange dhoti and a shirt was the telltale sign that he was an ISKCON devotee. The tulsi beads were his ornamentation.

"I think he's wanting to talk to you but is hesitating," Sriya told Keshava who almost didn't take notice of the person.

The smile that Keshava passed to the man almost stopped his thoughts. "Radhe Radhe..." Keshava greeted him with a smile that almost made Sriya smile.

"Radhe Radhe..." He returned with happiness that vanished all his discomfort at how all the others stared at him. "You and I are the only ones who have come here like this. It's a great coincidence" He chuckled.

Keshava smiled at him, "I don't believe in coincidences. My mother says that when you pick up the courage to associate with your deity in public  when people are ready to make fun of you, Krishna is bound to help."

"I'm Gopaldas." He introduced.

"Keshava."

"So, you are also traveling to London?" He asked.

"Well, Madam can't get work done without me..." He had the gall to point at me and make it seem like he was doing some favor.

"Excuse me? You're getting paid for it." I exclaimed.

"Are you two...a couple?" Gopal asked.

"No!!!" I exclaimed, almost horrified. Keshava was just grinning. "Quit laughing. You're giving the wrong impression." I almost hissed at him.

He casually turned his head at me. His white dhoti, brownish shirt, and mojari. Without meaning to, we ended up matching with his brown shirt and my brown floral saree.

Somehow without even doing anything to his eyelashes, they're long and dark. His black eyes were almost like the night. When light reflected over his marble-like eyes, they seemed like stars.

Neeku kanipinche samastham netramulo, chusinde Yashoda notilo.

Yashoda had seen the whole universe within his mouth and you see them within his eyes

It was just a wonder. Sriya instantly turned away. She wasn't sure why it pulled an effect like that. She's not disturbed by anyone's beauty.

"Ma'am, your flight is here." A flight attendant answered.

Sriya sighed in relief at the rescue from the odd situation. Keshava gave his byes to Gopal and followed me.

The thing about chartered flights is that they work as the wish of the customer, Sriya didn't like the waiting at the runway. It was perhaps a point that she had connections with the political parties that gave her such an advantage. She wasn't shy about using them.

The flight had two pilots, two attendants, and two passengers. A total of six people. "Ma'am, would you like anything for refreshment?" The attendant asked her when the flight took off and was in the air.

"No, thanks." She answered.

After that, she started to fall asleep. "Govinda, just make sure everything goes fine..." She muttered to herself while closing her eyes.