Austin

Hey. I'm Austin. My parents are Jeff and Ben. We're a family of killers. Jenna, Noah, and Luna are my siblings. Jenna is 16 and my oldest sister. Noah is my twin sister, we are both 14. I'm the older one of the twins. Then there's Luna my youngest sister. She's 12 years old. I somehow managed to be the only boy my papa had. For some reason my papa doesn't kill anymore. However I heard that he was scary when he did kill. Anyway that's not that important. I need to find Luna because we decided to have a day out of the mansion. As a family. Instead I find Toby. Ugh. He's always try to piss us off.

Toby: Heyyy A-Austin.
Austin: Go away Toby I'm busy.
Toby: Aww whyyy. I just wanna talk with ya.
Austin: E.J COME GET YOUR FIANCÉ!
E.J: Toby why do you keep bothering them?
Toby: You guys are no fun.
E.J: If you wanted to have some fun all you had to do was ask~
Austin: And that's my queue to leave.

I walk away from them and continue to try and find Luna. However I run into my dad instead.

Jeff: Found her yet?
Austin: Nope. I'll keep looking though.
Jeff: I haven't seen Ben either...
Austin: It'll be alright. We'll find them eventually. It's a pretty big house so it's easy to lose someone.

He simply nods and walks off. I continue looking until I come across a room with a name I don't recognize.

Austin: Nina? Who's Nina...

I knock on the door and a girl who looks like my dad but girl version opens the door.

Austin: Uh...hi. Have you seen Luna?
Nina: Oh yeah we were just hanging out in my room.
Austin: Who are you? Why haven't I seen you around before?
Nina: You're parents don't like me that much.
Austin: Ok...Luna let's go. Papa and dad want us.
Nina: Why don't you stay for awhile?
Luna: Yeah Nina is fun!
Austin: No we have to go. Now.
Luna: Are you angry..?
Austin: No. Dad just really needs us.
Nina: What time do you want to play next?
Austin: Okay nice meeting you but we have to go.

I walk away quickly before Luna could respond and I go upstairs. Our family was given the entire very top floor. I bring Luna to our parent's room.

Luna: I'm sorry. Why were you so upset?
Austin: I don't trust her. If our parents don't like her it's probably for a good reason.

I hear the door open and I see papa walk in. Then dad walks in next.

Jeff: I see you found her.
Austin: Yeah...
Ben: You okay Austin?
Austin: Kind of. I found Luna but she was hanging out with someone...
Jeff: Who.
Luna: I'm sorry...
Austin: She was hanging out with someone named Nina. She said that you guys don't like her. I don't trust her.
Jeff: Luna. Never EVER hang out with her. She's an awful person.
Luna: Why? She likes playing with me!
Ben: Sweetheart? Are you hurt? Did she do anything to you?

I didn't realize until now but dad has his hands in fists. Who is this person and what happened with them? Why did papa go more quiet when we mentioned Nina? Why don't they trust her...

Luna: I'm fine she didn't do anything. Why are you guys acting so weird?
Austin: We just don't want you to get hurt.
Jeff: Yeah. So please stay away from her.

I'll ask them about it later. I see Noah and Jenna come into the room. Noah comes over to me and gives me a hug. She's my best friend. Some twins don't have the best relationship but me and her are inseparable.

Jeff: Well. Now that we're all here let's go have a family day huh?
Austin: what about the makeup?
Jeff: Oh right. Jenna will you help Luna with her makeup? Everyone put on their makeup and fake eye contacts.
Jenna: Yeah I'll help her dad.
Jeff: Thanks sweetheart.

I go into the bathroom and put in my fake eye contacts covering the black and red eyes. Then I cover the scars. I go back into the room when I'm done with my makeup and I see papa and dad helping each other with their makeup. They're cute together. My dad would do absolutely anything just to make my papa happy. I hear crying and start running. I look in the bathroom where Luna and Jenna are.

Jenna: I'm sorry Luna.
Austin: What happened?
Jenna: Luna kept moving around when I was trying to put the contact in and I accidentally poked her in the eye.
Austin: You okay Luna?
Luna: Mhm..
Austin: Ok

I turn and go to find Noah to see if she's done yet. I find her in her bathroom. She's still doing her makeup.

Austin: Hey Noah.
Noah: Austin!

I guess I startled her. I look at her. Her wrist...they're covered in cuts. Some fresh some old. I walk up to her slowly.

Austin: Noah please if you ever feel trapped or alone you never have to do this. Please come talk to me.
Noah: I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do.
Austin: I'm here for you. I will listen if you need to talk. Just please don't hurt yourself. Okay?
Noah: Okay...are you going to tell papa and dad?
Austin: Most likely. They'll be able to help you better than me.
Noah: But what if they get mad at me?
Austin: Then they're bad parents. That's not the right thing to do.
Noah: Okay...
Austin: Let's go check in with papa and dad.

I walk out of the bathroom with Noah following me. We walk to their bathroom and I see dad kiss papa. I clear my throat to let them know we're there.

Jeff: Hey you two. Something wrong?
Austin: Kinda.
Ben: What's up?
Austin: Well I went to check up on Noah and I saw Noah had cuts on her wrist. Specifically from self harm.
Noah: I'm sorry.
Ben: It's alright hun. Just please try to talk to us and not self harm. We care about you a lot. Never forget that. You'll always have us to talk to okay? We both went through the same thing.
Noah: Thank you Papa.
Ben: Of course. Now we just have to wait on—
Jenna: Hey we finished our makeup.
Ben: Oh perfect. Now we can head out.

We all walk out and downstairs. I see grandpa wave goodbye at us as we walk out of the mansion. We walk to our car and start driving. I'm glad we got out of the house. It can get crowded. I'm curious about something though. I'll have to ask later though.

Luna: Hey papa?
Ben: Yes hun?
Luna: Why can't I hang out with Nina? What did she do?

I hear my papa audibly gasp. Not to mention the giant jolt. I notice him shaking. Also when Luna mentioned this "Nina" girl father's fist clenched up. I see father start holding papa's hand. I decide to change the subject.

Austin: So where are we going?
Jeff: I'm not sure. Where do you guys want to go?
Jenna: Maybe the mall?
Noah: Or a restaurant?
Austin: Hot topic?
Ben: We could do all of those. I mean there's a hot topic and restaurants in the mall.

Papa's voice sounds shaky and glitchy. I know that he has Post traumatic stress disorder aka PTSD but I just don't know what from. He's still shaking and dad is still holding onto him like papa will disappear if he doesn't hold on. Noah and Jenna are talking. Luna is just staring out the window but me, I can't help but keep watching papa and dad. I notice everything. Papa's shaky breath. Dad comforting him as much as he can currently. Papa swallowing hard. I get it now. This Nina girl is apart of his trauma. What happened to him..? I pull out my phone and open the mansion group chat. It has everyone that lives in the mansion in the group chat. I look through all the numbers and find Nina's.

Messages:
Austin: I don't trust you at all but I need answers. What the fuck did you do to my papa?
Nina: Sure. I'll tell you. On one condition....
Austin: Fine. That condition is?
Nina: The condition is...