Grown Up

Austin's POV:
Getting bigger and taller is part of growing up but so is maturing. I've seen many people grow up recently. Especially my dads, and I got to meet my grandpa, who I previously thought didn't exist because that's what I was told. I know him now because he is trying to mature now too. What a beautiful thing, to be able to see others live and learn. Even I did.

3rd person POV:
Ben was eventually able to start strengthening his bond with his dad and forgave the people who had previously wronged him. He also deeply apologized to Toby, who he took his anger out on when he shouldn't have. Toby forgave him too, he understood that he was going through a lot but he would never ever do that again.

Jeff sorted out his problems and realized he was an alcoholic but is recovering and sorting his addiction out. He realized how bad it was that night and took it seriously to never touch alcohol again after he saw what damage he had caused to the love of his life. He and Nina also had a very long conversation about how they acted wasn't okay.

Nina finally realized everything she had done. She regretted it deeply but apologized to everyone she ever hurt. Mostly, to her used to be ex but now current girlfriend, Clockwork. They finally got back together and now have a very happy relationship together.

Clockwork also apologized for things she had done and now enjoys her time with her girlfriend and occasionally taking care of Jeff and Ben's kids.

LJack sadly never apologized to anyone. He's still the same old bitch as always. No one ever worries about him though because he spends most of his time in the cells.

Sally is hesitant to forgive her uncle because she's scared. She has some time though. She slowly works up the courage though. She gets better and better as each day passes.

Noah is fighting strongly against self harm and talking to her family when she needs it.

Luna is still being the same old cute kid she always is and is growing up quickly, wanting to be just like the big kids.

Austin was always a little mature but even he learned more and grew more. Speaking of, he now brags that he's the tallest sibling.

Jenna spends most of her time hanging out with LuLu and exploring makeup.

Toby is happily married to EJ and still enjoys annoying the shit out of everyone. He still respects other people's boundaries and most of his medical conditions have calmed down a bit.

Everyone learned. Everyone matured. Everyone grew up. 

Except for LJack he never grew up. He still acts like a little kid but come people never change. Some people never grow up. 

Other works by me: 

I work on many stories behind the scenes but here are a few that I actually have published: 

Ben x Jeff one shots (creepypasta) - I'm going to start working on again after taking a break for awhile. Since it is a oneshot book it will be worked on significantly less than my other stories. 

Pirate Love -  I should resume this story soon but I've had a lot of witer's block with this story and it doesn't get a lot of reads so I don't have much dedication to the story since hardly anyone reads it. 

Then I have other stories like a soukoku story and other stories that I may or may not do. 

Thank you for reading this story! I might do a prequel so stay tuned. Thank you, have an awesome day/night/afternoon! - Childish author ✨