Not again.

Previously: I've never been good at talking about this kind of stuff. I knew we wouldn't be able to hide it forever though. Some of this stuff even Jeff doesn't know. I'll get through it though. Somehow. With Jeff by my side hopefully it'll be a little easier.

(Still Ben's pov)
We get home after an awkward and silent car ride. Jeff grabs my hand as we walk into the house.

Slenderman: How was your day out? You're all back earlier than I expected.
Jeff: We'll talk later.
Slenderman: Did something happen?
Jeff: I said we'll talk later.

Jeff tightened his grip out of anger causing me to whimper a bit. He loosened his grip and rubs his thumb across my hand to say sorry. Jeff and Slenderman continue to argue back and forth like they always do. I look back at the kids and tell them to go upstairs. They all nod and head upstairs. I roll my eyes and rest my head on Jeff's shoulder. Suddenly Slenderman grabs Jeff by the wrist and pulls us to his office. He slams and locks the door. I don't understand what's happening. I've never seen him this angry. It honestly scares me a bit. Jeff feels my hand shaking and rubs him thumb on my hand to comfort me. Clearly I missed something. Why is he so angry anyway?

Slenderman: It's simple Jeffery! Just tell me what happened and then you can be on your way!
Jeff: Why can't I just do it later? Hell, why do you even want to know so badly!
Slenderman: Because you made the bloody news! Or at least I'm assuming it was you because you bring trouble with you everywhere you go! We're supposed to be discreet!
Jeff: It wasn't our fucking fault! Okay? Also I would much rather prefer if we talked about it when Ben wasn't here! In any situation I'm going to care for Ben! Obviously he wouldn't want to be in the room when we talk about it! Now please would you just let us go?
Slenderman: No. Full story. Now.
Jeff: Are you serious?
Slenderman: Yes. Do I look like I'm joking?
Jeff: Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw then! This is unbelievable. Fine you want the story you fuck? I'll give you the god damn story and then we're leaving.
Slenderman: Fine but Ben has to stay here to. For exposure therapy kind of.
Jeff: you are sick fuck. Exposure therapy makes it ten times worse. But be my guest. I'm sorry love.
Ben: It's fine....

To be honest while Jeff is telling the whole story I'm mostly just disassociating. I still hear parts of it though and it is enough to give me flashbacks. I'm desperately trying to ignore them. It kind of works but I'm still shaking and so it my breath. My leg is bouncing and I'm trying not to cry. Jeff is holding my hand tight and trying to comfort me. I can tell that finally finished telling the story to Slenderman. Now they're just arguing.

Slenderman: Even if it wasn't your guys fault you still ended up on the news! What if someone recognizes you?

Suddenly I had an idea. I walk over to a TV that was in the room for whatever reason. I place my hand on the TV and my eyes turn to static. I search all places where it got on the news and remove it from everything. I watch one of the videos and it catches part of when he....

Ben: AHH! No...no....no no no no no no no.
Jeff: Love! Hey..hey. Eyes on me. It's okay. He's gone. You're safe. It's okay.

I grab Jeff the hardest I can and try to match my breathing with his.

Jeff: We. Are leaving. I don't care what you say I'm not going to put Ben through this.
Ben: S-Slenderman...I d-deleted all t-the videos of i-it off t-the internet. P-please just leave us alone.

He walks over and slaps Jeff across the face. Suddenly all my fear is gone. I grab Jeff's knife from his belt and stab Slenderman where his mouth would be if he had a face. I take the knife out and save it for later. I'm afraid of what he'll do but I would die for Jeff if I needed to. We walk out together and leave Slenderman in his office. We get back to our room where all the kids are waiting for us. Well most of them. However Austin is missing. He's not in the room so I decide I'll wait for him to get back before I start this awful conversation.