The Potter Mansion

So it's the holiday season and OMG IVE HAD QUITE THE PRACTICE WRITING FANFICTION I WROTE THE CUTEST FANFIC ABOUT MY TWO FRIENDS IRL HELPPPPP THE EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER ALRIGHT GET READY FOR THE FEELS.
Ps I got asked out by this really attractive guy. I said yes. He's pretty much like super adorable and yeah. I like realllly like him.
-----------
James burst through Lilly's bedroom door, smiling widely. It had been weeks since their date and life had been pretty boring. Between head boy and girl duties, the final exams before break were taking up most of their time. Now that they were over, James knew it was the perfect opportunity to do exactly what he had planned to since the moment she agreed to go out with him.
"RISE AND SHINE LILYFLOWER! ITS A BRAND NEW DAY AND THE FIRST DAY OF BREAK!!!!"
Lily moaned and rolled over in her bed. "Doesn't that mean I can sleep in?"
"Nope! You're sharing a dorm with me remember? No sleeping in. Besides the Hogwarts express is taking students home today."
"Oh. I never go home over break. I'll miss you."
"No you won't."
Lily made a face, taken aback.
"Are you suggesting I don't love you?"
"No... I guess that came out wrong. You won't need to miss me. I want you to come to my house over break and celebrate with me!"
Lily gasped, and then smiled, "Yes, of course! I mean I'd love to. It'll be so nice to finally meet your parents that you've been talking about."
"Yeah, ha, they're a little bit socially inept but I think you'll like them. So, pack your trunk, let's eat breakfast, and then we'll be on our way to La Maison Potter." (The potter house)
"Now shoo I have to go get dressed."
James winked and closed the door behind him as he left, confusing Lily, but she shrugged it off.
-
It was Lily's turn to scare James. He was lounging on the window seat watching the snow fall outside. Lily crept up to him slowly and shouted boo in his ear. James, being an easily scared 17-year-old, jumped and screamed like a little girl.
"You scared me!!! Not fair!"
"Will a kiss fix you?"
"You know me too well."
Lily laughed and planted a kiss on his forehead.
"All better?"
"All better," James replied, looking at Lily as if she were the only girl in the world.
"Now let's go down to breakfast. I'm starving."
The two races through the hallways and Lilly sprinted into the great hall, barely making it before James. She stopped abruptly and James bumped into her from behind.
She shrieked, and then dissolved into laughter. Dumbledore was observing the two from his chair at the professors table. Lily saw him mutter something to McGonagall, and she slid 10 galleons across the table to him.
Lily and James found a spot next to Alice and Frank.
Alice immediately leaned over and whispered to Lily, "You two actually make the cutest couple ever. I love it. Dumbledore and McGonagall were betting on you two going out."
"I know. I saw them whispering and passing money."
"Everybody knows you two are dating. Has he asked you out again?
"Technically. I'm going to his house for Christmas break."
"AWWWW YES"
"Alice please keep your voice down."
"I SHALL NOT."
"Alice please."
"Fineeee."
"Oh alright. No go be adorable with your boyfriend."
"You too."
----
Lily and James made their way to the Hogwarts Express. Their trunks already ahead of them in the train.
"Sit with me?" James asked, to make sure.
"'Course I will," Lily smiled.
-
The train ride was nothing short of adorable. The two flirted and kissed, and we're obviously in love.
-
When the train stopped, James helped Lily down from the train, after taking both of their trunks out and loading them on a trolley. James, after helping Lily down, took her hand again and ran with her to his mom.
"Hi mom! This is Lily, my girlfriend."
"Aww you finally managed to ask her out?" Turning to Lily, she added, "Hi honey, I'm Jamesie's mom. Nice to meet you." Leaning in to whisper, she said, "James has practically been in love with you for 7 years."
"That's adorable, I didn't know," Lily replied smiling.
"So," Mrs. Potter said standing all the way back up, "I'm here to take you guys home, via our family flying car."
"Whoa you have a flying car?"
"We sure do."
-
After a strange feeling, surprisingly bumpy ride, the car parked itself in front of a huge mansion.
"Welcome to my home, Lilyflower," James said, and kissed Lily's cheek.
Lily could see Mrs. Potter making a "that's adorable" face in the background.
Mrs. Potter pulled out her wand, muttered a spell, and the two trunks flew through two consecutive upstairs bedroom windows.
"Lily dear, your room will be next to James's. He'll show you where it is. There are no rules here except no sex in the bedroom until you're both 18."
And with that she apparated into the house.
"Well let's go! I'll show you your room, then I'll show you mine."
-----------
Sorry guys! Descriptions and Christmas are next chapter. No they won't have sex. I think ;). We'll see about that. For now I hope you liked it. Guys I have 1.04K views! Thank you for reading! Ilyyyyyyyy
-Tamsin