Defense Against the Dark Arts

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS WHOOP WHOOP. Oops spoiler alert they might spend a ton of time together during this one, like just the two of them ;) ;)
So Idk the name of the professor and I'm too lazy to find out.
Ehhh also as I'm writing this I need to put stuff in italics BUT MY COMPUTER NEEDS TO UPDATE GAH AND MY PHONE DOESNT DO ITALICS
Also I'm writing a non-fandom fanfic I think. But I might publish it on another sight so I'll keep you guys updated!
K bye
......................
Lily and James stumbled into Defense against the dark arts after sprinting across all of Hogwarts and sharply turning the corner into the room, to find that they were 10 minutes late.
Luckily, so was their professor.
"I'll ignore your tardiness, Ms Evans and Mr Potter, if you ignore mine." (a/n creds to Lupin in avpm <3)
"But sir-"
"Shhhh Lily. I want to get away with this," James interrupted, awkwardly prodding her in the ribs.
"Ow!"
"SHHHHHHH!"
The Defense Against the Dark Arts room was hot and muggy, and several windows had been cracked, yet James was overheating- and bored.
He decided to throw a bit of parchment at Lily.

James: How about you go out with me after classes end today?

Lily: Not in a million years, Potter.

James: But you love me.

Lily: As if.

James: That's not what all of your friends say.

Lily: EXCUSE ME? Well. It's not like you like me so it doesn't matter.

James: Oooohhh so you admit to it?

Lily: No, not necessarily.

James: You totally like me. Talk after classes, meet in our common room?

Lily: Ugh-

But Lily never got to finish her last note, because right then, the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher called on James.

"-So, Mr. Potter, by what i've covered during this class period, why does a werewolf change on the full moon of each month?"

James snaps back into attention. "What?"

"I said, why does a werewolf change on the full moon of each month."

"Um... Because that's what it was destined to do?"

"Honestly, I expected more out of you Mr. Potter," said the professor as he stormed towards James' desk. Upon arriving he discovers a stack of notes signed 'Lily.'

"What?! Ms. Evans? I expected much, much, MUCH more out of you! You're at the top of my class. Unfortunately, both of you will be serving detention tonight. After classes. You'll be cleaning the 3rd floor broom closets," then to the rest of the class, "CLASS DISSMISSED! 2 rolls of parchment about Werewolves and changing!"

*cue groan from entire class*

-Detention in the broom closets-

"This is so... gross..." Lily moaned.

"At least you have me."

"Honestly shut up. Just because you're super hot doesn't mean you can win me over like that."

"Oh but I already have."

Those were the last words spoken between the two of them that night, other than goodnight.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OK IMA BE COMPLETELY HONEST.

I REALLY WANTED THEM TO MAKE OUT IN THAT SCENE...

BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT.

I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DESCRIBE IT

AND DONT TELL ME TO GO MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE BECAUSE IM NOT GONNA.

well...

no.

ok bye!!!!

Please leave suggestions for my next chapter. I think I need to make these more consecutive and less like one shots.

k byeeeee!

-T