Hogsmeade

HI

SO

James and Lily are in Hogsmeade and I've been waiting to write this chapter for like ever.

I know that I didn't explain why they're in Hogsmeade, or what happened since detention that night but I'll ge there!

--------------------------------------------------------
Lily and James followed the well worn path from Hogwarts to Hogsmeade, laughing and talking about anything and everything from Quiddich to the most recent potions essay to Madam Rosmerta. James, though nervous, didn't show it. He had a surprise planned for Lily in the Hog's head, and he could only hope that the somewhat sketchy bartender there had set everything out as planned, otherwise everything was going to go wrong on their must-be-perfect first date.
"So where do you want to go on our 'date'" Lily asked.
James had asked her out the morning after detention in the front of the great hall at breakfast, greatly embarrassing Lily. However, she said yes and meant yes, despite the rumors going around that she only said yes in order to not embarrass James in front of the entire school, professors and all.
"I dunno but I was thinking the Hog's Head so that we're out of the way of all the crowds of third years that have crushes on me."
"Oh please wherever you go someone's bound to Fangirl over you."
"Not in the Hog's Head. I can have you all to myself there."
"Sweet but creepy."
"Thanks," James laughed.
Lily laughed too and sighed. Then looked up at the sky, which was already turning dark, and stars appearing.
"Look! I can already see the Little Dipper! That's crazy!"
"The what," James said stupidly.
"Ugh I keep forgetting it's a Muggle thing."
"No worries," James winked.
"Oh please. You're the one who should be worrying about not knowing things."
"You know how adorable you are?" James asked, obviously changing the subject.
"I...what."
"You. Lily Evans. Adorable as heck."
"I'll take it," Lily laughs.
The main road in Hogsmeade comes to an end.
The two turned the corner and stepped into the Hog's head. No one was there except the bartender.
"Have a seat," the bartender motioned to a table for two with a green glass vase and a single lily flower in it.
On a note it wrote "for my favorite lilyflower."
"James this is too sweet," Lily gasped.
"Did I go too far for a first date?"
"Absolutely not. This is adorable."
{A/N IM SORRY THEY DON'T KISS RIGHT HERE SO ANTI CLIMACTIC I KNOW BUT I HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT}
Just then the bartender walked up with two butter beers.
"For the lovely lady and her man."
Lily blushed but was smiling.
The rest of the date was filled with idle chatter just as their walk down had been. Finally it was time to head back to the castle, as no students are allowed out after dark.
"Thank you for doing this James, it was so sweet."
"Any time my lovely Lilyflower."
James gently took Lily by the waist, spun her around, and kissed her on the lips.
Not a rough kiss, not a demanding one, but a soft sweet kiss. Which is to some, like Lily Evans, the best kind.
---------------------
OH MY GOD THIS I MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I FINALLY MADE THEM KISS ARE YOU HAPPY BECAUSE I AM.
Sorry the chapter was kind of short. I could have gone into detail in the Hog's head but I didn't. *Shrugs* oh well I hope you like reading this as much as I like writing it.