That's Not Hogwarts

(Lily)
Lily could breathe fine in the bag she was put in, but nonetheless she couldn't see and was in a panic. She had been gruffly dragged into what felt like a car. She heard James yelling her name and then yelling for help. Eventually she couldn't hear his voice anymore.
(James)
James mounted his broomstick, forgetting about the sleds. He raced after Lily's captors. The vehicle they were in seemed to have some sort of charm on it, however, and James was left in the dust. James flew back to the house to tell his mom and the rest of the marauders.
"MOM! SIRIUS REMUS PETER!!!!!!!! SOME HUGE GUYS TOOK LILY AND I DONT KNOW WHERE THEYRE GOING WITH HER. HELP WHAT DO I DO"
"Calm down honey," Mrs Potter said soothingly, "We'll find her. I know the ministry can help us."
"Mom doing nothing isn't HELPING. We have to GO."
"James. We'll take care of things okay?"
"Not okay."
"Come on we have to get to kings cross anyway."
(Lily)
Aren't I supposed to be going to Hogwarts right now? Oh no I'll be missing the train. I hope someone finds me.
Lily could hear the drivers discussing quietly in the front seat of what Lily assumed was a car.
"What happens when they find out...."
"......headmaster...."
"What if she......doesn't make it?"
Lily gasped.
"She's awake"
Lily heard a spell she didn't recognize and then the world went black.
----------------------
Ayeeeeee guys it's been at least 5 months but I updated!!!! No I wasn't writing this whole time. I had the idea but I just never got around to it. I can't promise the next part is coming soon but I'll try.