Snow Day(last day of Holidays)

I got a request to update and I'm having a kind of lazy day so yeah.
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO:
Instagram: wiizardswears
Tumblr: tamsinswifiblog
-------------------------------
James's winter break was a blur after Christmas. There was so much snow and fun to be had, but also the looming fact that school was soon. On the last day before school was back in session, all the teenagers packed up their trunks, but James had something planned.
(Following James)
James shut his trunk with a satisfying *click* and carried it downstairs where he found Lily waiting for him right where he said he'd meet her.
"You ready?"
"Slightly nervous but I'm up for whatever," Lily replied laughing a little.
"Do you have your boots and coat?"
"I dunno you tell me," Lily replied flatly, "I'm wearing them captain obvious."
"Right. I hope you're okay with travel by broomstick. We're in the countryside so I'm not really worried about being spotted by muggles."
James led Lily out behind the mansion to a small shed where the brooms were stored.
"Am I going to have to fly alone?" Lily asked with a slight shake to her voice.
"No don't worry. We'll ride together."
James reached behind Lily and grabbed a huge tarp sack.
"We'll be needing this," he added, and winked.
Once affixing the bag to the back of the broom, James and Lily mounted the broom and pushed off into the late afternoon sky. The flew all the way to a huge hill where they landed and James opened the sack. Inside were two small sleds and a big one.
James grabbed a sled.
"RACE YA TO THE BOTTOM!" He screamed.
Without a second of hesitation Lily grabbed the other sled and ran and jumped onto it spraying snow into James's face as she sped by.
Suddenly a large weight jumped onto Lily's back.
Flipping her over, she heard it's voice: "We've got her."