Christmas at the Potter's

You wanted this chapter so I wrote this chapter! Idk tho what do I write.... Ok I got this-
NOW FOR THE CHRISTMAS YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.... I BRING YOU..... CHRISTMAS AT THE POTTER'S
(this would've been part of the last chapter but that would've ended up being 30 pages on the mobile version so like yeah no. Also update - someone from wattpad and tumblr made it to the outside world and has a social life. Whoa.
-------------------:--------------------:-----------
James walked next to Lilly as he went to go show her her room. The conversation was casual, but any bystander could see that they were deeply in love. Even James Potter's mom, but she was an expert, despite the fact James was her only son. In the living room, she was conversing with Mr. Potter.
"Hi honey I'm home"
"How was picking up James?"
"Oh you know the regular. I hope you know that he brought his girlfriend over for Holiday break."
"James has a girlfriend?"
"Honestly, do you even read James's letters?"
"Yes but... ok yeah."
"Her name is Lily and she's very sweet and pretty and I can see why James has been in love with her for so long."
"Oh it's Lily Evans..."
"Yes. Come on. I need help in the kitchen. I may be a witch but I still ain't about to do it all myself."
Mrs. Potter turned around and marched out of the living room, only looking back to make sure her husband got up.
------
James and Lily reached the top of a windy staircase and turned right into a long hallway.
"Sirius, Remus, and Peter all have rooms here, because they stay so often. However, they're all across the hall from mine. Your room is the honorary room next to mine."
As the two made there way down the hallway, Lily looked around and saw that several doors had been decorated by previous occupants. Now, they each had a different wreath hanging on top of all the photos taped to the doors. Lily could easily distinguish each of the Marauders' rooms, and James's. To the right, she saw what had to be her room. A wreath with red and white ribbon, and taped to the door. was a single tiger Lily.
"Your room awaits you, madam," James said with a bow.
Laughing, Lily opened the door, and her breath was instantly taken away.
In the middle of the room, against one wall was a king size four poster bed, with a light blue and white bedspread and matching curtains, window curtains, and rug. There was a large dresser painted white. On either side of the king sized bed there was a white bedside table, with the same style as the dresser. There was a door on the other side of the room that led to a bathroom matching the theme, and nearly as large as hers at Hogwarts.
"Like it?"
"James this- this is gorgeous."
James spun Lily to face him and pressed his lips into hers. He moved his hands around her waist, and Lily moved her arms around his neck. By the time they broke apart, they were both out of breath.
They didn't have time to see James's room, because Mrs. Potter was calling for them to come down for dinner.
--------
SIKE! YOU THOUGHT YOI WERE GOING TO GET CHRISTMAS! Hey at least I updated. Yessss the Christmas scene will happen eventually. I just need to somehow figure out how to make them make out in front of Mr and Mrs Potter. So YEAH!!! Also I need to be able to actually describe kissing someone so it might be like Tuesday before I update again.