INTRODUCTION

Name: Park QuinnStage name: Viva (Meaning: Alive, living and free!)Nickname: QBorn: 4th October 1997Debut Age: 15yrs (As of 2013)Position: Maknae, Main Vocalist, Main dancer

Name: Park Quinn
Stage name: Viva (Meaning: Alive, living and free!)
Nickname: Q
Born: 4th October 1997
Debut Age: 15yrs (As of 2013)
Position: Maknae, Main Vocalist, Main dancer.
Weight: 38kg
Height: 158cm
Father name: Park Jungson
Mother name: Henna James

Quinn's looks:
She has big ocean blue eyes that's she got from her mum, a big nose bridge and dark wavy goldish-brunette hair.

Facts about Quinn:
1. She loves to dance, cook, draw and goof around.
2. She is very enthusiastic by nature.
3. She can't adjust to her surroundings easily
4. She is very immature..
5. Half-Korean (father's side) and Half-American (mother's
side)
6. She can speak Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese
7. She can sometimes be very rigid or stubborn and be
totally unbearable.
8. If someone wakes her up while sleeping....well they're
dead..
9. She hates people who are not honest and are arrogant.
10. Her patience level is not very high....She can be
hot-headed (Like Yoongi)
11. She loves animals and is fond of dogs and bunnies.
12. She has a brother who is 3yrs older to her. (Brother's
name: Park Junghwon)
13. She doesn't really like to act cute except when asked to do by Army's.
14. She loves to play Overwatch with Jungkook and Taehyung and thinks of herself more as a Tomboy.
15. She is a prank master and loves pulling them on her members
16. She is allergic to dust particles and tangy medicines.
17. Her favourite album is personally Wings.
18. She doesn't like having attention only to herself.
19. She detests sharing her food with ANYONE.
20. She has an IQ of 150
21. Favourite subjects are Math, Science, PE, Dance and Art.
22. Her biggest fears are any bugs or insects, horror
movies and clowns, especially clowns.
23. BIGGEST PROCRASTINATION QUEEN RIGHT HERE.

Quinn's Personality:
She is a total ambivert. When she meets someone new, it's like her mouth zips itself up and she can't speak at all...When she gets to know them though, She can speak with them ALL DAY.
She is really kind and happy by nature but her mouth can become a savage doorway when not talked properly to. Haters are scared to hate on her because of that very interesting mouth of hers...
She has almost the same personality as Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung and some bits of the other members in her.

Quinn's ships with the BTS members:
Namjoon and Viva: Vivjoon
Jin and Viva: Vijin
Suga and Viva: Suvi
Hoseok and Viva: Hovi
Jimin and Viva: Vivjim
Taehyung and Viva: Taevi
Jungkook and Viva: Vivkook

Quinn's Backstory:

She was born in Busan, South Korea.
She shifted to America at the tender age of 3 and did her elementary school there. That's when she started dreaming of being an idol. She came back to Busan at the age of 9.
Even though her parents were not fond of her being an idol, they anyway supported her dreams of being one.
Her brother was then 12yrs old and both of them loved eachother alot. Her brother always encouraged her to be an idol and it was his dream to see her become successful. But when she was at the age of 10, she lost him to a tragic accident, that shattered her to pieces. She wept and cried for days before she finally recovered and became even more determined to become an idol and make his dreams come true.
She participated in a interschool dance and singing competition and was offered to audition from 3 companies, SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment and BigHit Entertainment. Even though JYP and SM Entertainment were way bigger than BigHit, she tried auditioning for BigHit because her parents personally wanted her to, and she trusted them.
(Some parts of her Backstory will be revealed during the story)
This is where your present story starts now.
...............................

A/N: Hey guys!
This is just a brief introduction to the story.
I hope you enjoy this journey with me and have fun reading this book.
So basically, this book will showcase the time from 2013 - Idk when I'm gonna do this till..
So, the words written in normal quotation marks are spoken in Korean and the words written in bold quotation marks are spoken in English.
I don't like writing long chapters because they can be really boring, so I write chapters around 1500 words. So please bare with me ;)
*This is my own original story, if any thing looks copied or same from another story, pls understand it's completely coincidental. I appreciate the hardwork of other authors and would never copy and steal their work*

Anyways thats all I wanted to say!!
Enjoy reading~~
I purple you 💜
Author out!